Game Deals !

BlueVanguard

Could not find a topic regarding deals on games.

I know the new consoles are coming soon but for people who still want to rack up gamer-score, trophies or collection based.

Days gone - PS4 exclusive is down to £15 delivered by AO.com. Decent enough game with a great story. Released in 2019

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 27/11/2020 at 19:55, siamthedanger said:

Argos selling Last of Us Part 2 for £24.99. Few other retailers also selling it for below £30. 

Down to 14.99 now. Still can't decide whether to bite the bullet as its usually around this on Facebook and I'm yet to play the first. Only really play fifa tbh.

5 hours ago, stevemac said:

Down to 14.99 now. Still can't decide whether to bite the bullet as its usually around this on Facebook and I'm yet to play the first. Only really play fifa tbh.

That's a bargain. I'd definitely pick it up for that price but you'd have to play the first one before it 👌

Fifa 21 for ps4/ps5 is down to 10.79 IF you have a copy of Fifa 20. Load Fifa 20 up and there should be a popup on the bottom right of the screen for a loyalty discount for fifa 21 for 10.79. heres the link:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fifa-21-standard-edition-ps4-ps5-ps1079-via-playstation-store-3672417

Archived