Just fucked me for £700 

No 180s, probably William Hill with an earpiece in Wade's ear, We'll give you £500 to throw your 2nd dart away, he was the shortest odds on the coupon.

I know that's daft for my £500 but there's no way you could tell if a dart player was at it, could give him £5,000 and it would still save the bookies a fortune

4 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Just fucked me for £700 

No 180s, probably William Hill with an earpiece in Wade's ear, We'll give you £500 to throw your 2nd dart away, he was the shortest odds on the coupon.

I know that's daft for my £500 but there's no way you could tell if a dart player was at it, could give him £5,000 and it would still save the bookies a fortune

Hahahaha up ye

48 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Just fucked me for £700 

BOWc.gif

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Woke up rough and raging wade cost me £50 when I woke up , cheered up now , cheers @HuistraHairDo

Don't mention it, if you want another laugh Dortmund let me down on an 8 fold on Saturday night. 

Story of my betting life, so close yet so far away.

10 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Just fucked me for £700 

Sporting life tipped the double ,Wade to win And the unspellable guy to get most 180s ,The other guy was throwing them in for fun the other day so I stuck a wee bit on .

Couldnt believe Wade never got one and only came close probaly once in 4 sets .

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Sporting life tipped the double ,Wade to win And the unspellable guy to get most 180s ,The other guy was throwing them in for fun the other day so I stuck a wee bit on .

Couldnt believe Wade never got one and only came close probaly once in 4 sets .

Wade is always a bit of a risk for 180's but usually hits loads of 140's , never seen it last night but all his stats look a bit shite for last night

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Wade is always a bit of a risk for 180's but usually hits loads of 140's , never seen it last night but all his stats look a bit shite for last night

First 2 sets he played quite well despite not scoring very heavy .Good darts at the right time .Then he fell to shit and would have lost to almost anybody that started the tournament.