RFC statement

THEFISH

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A question for The Fish:

Hypothetically speaking we are warned this time. You and the other fans that sing these songs that are deemed offensive to other supporters again and we are docked points. This in turn loses us the league meaning our rivals gain more ground on us.

You are willing to let this happen?

There wiz hee haw wrong today

Just shows what a f*cken idiot you really are, you were not at the game so how would you know? A number of fans were out of order. Until people like you realise this our club will continue to be in the spotlight, fined and even have points deducted.

Naw you are a feckin idiot coz you talk pesh on here aw the time

lol on about talking pish now,this guy is amazing,why does he have the right to talk to moderators that way?

Coz thats the way he spoke tae me...if ye give ya have tae take..if you dont like it you know where to go

A question for The Fish:

Hypothetically speaking we are warned this time. You and the other fans that sing these songs that are deemed offensive to other supporters again and we are docked points. This in turn loses us the league meaning our rivals gain more ground on us.

Guest therabbitt
A question for The Fish:

good question, what say you fishy, or are you skillfully ignoring this question....

A question for The Fish:

I will repeat what we have said all along...we will not sing the songs inside the grounds but they will be louder than ever outside just like last week in the Govan Orange Hall Club.....if yeez dont like it ye know what to do :pipegreen:

lol on about talking pish now,this guy is amazing,why does he have the right to talk to moderators that way?

Coz thats the way he spoke tae me...if ye give ya have tae take..if you dont like it you know where to go

I called you an idiot because you cant see what is acceptable and isnt, you carry on your timposter sh*te and backing the billy boys.

You were not there today so how do you know what songs were sang?

I called you an idiot because you cant see what is acceptable and isnt, you carry on your timposter sh*te and backing the billy boys.

You were not there today so how do you know what songs were sang?

You have no right to question me on what I do at match times cos I couldnt give a flyin feck what you do...I told ye I wasnt there thats all yer gettin

Now yer pal wiz askin why I responded to you in that manner...ye better explain to him why oır to make it easy just tell hin tae read yer posts or then again you could also pursue and have me banned for hee haw but you would have to join me wouldnt you...oh and by the way we back the Billy Boys as long as we are on this planet so why not join that other side and have us blown up and that your problam solved isnt it :lol:

...oh and by the way we back the Billy Boys as long as we are on this planet so why not join that other side and have us blown up and that your problam solved isnt it

The usual sh*te that you always post.

reason i want you banned is your a bigot and sectarian chanter with no respect for the decent fans and with no regard for the future of rangers,this forum has just turned into a place for you to spout your pish

If ye dont like it ye can always GTF or as I suggested ignore it but I found out recently that that other mob give us a great deal of atention on everything we are involved in..ye know whit I mean.

Why dont you go on to the scum board and tell them how bad we are coz you are doing an excellent job of it on here and they and you are watching it

Why dont you go on to the scum board and tell them how bad we are

We dont have to, idiots like yourself at the game today have already done this.

ignore it ? ignore you ruining our club?,ignore your abuse of other members?,ignore your ignorance?,ignore your intellectual incompetance?,ignore your spelling mistakes? ignore the fact that you and your fanny pals are going to ruin it for the rest of us ? fuck off back to your river or pond and drown ya cunt

You know he haw about the Rangers support and as far as Im concerned you should keep your opinions about us to youself...many of you were offered a meeting place last week with us and not one of ye appeared so I will repeat..

Dont give yer opinion on us on a forum when ye had the opportunity tae discuss it in the flesh...got the message

ignore it ? ignore you ruining our club?,ignore your abuse of other members?,ignore your ignorance?,ignore your intellectual incompetance?,ignore your spelling mistakes? ignore the fact that you and your fanny pals are going to ruin it for the rest of us ? fuck off back to your river or pond and drown ya cunt

Thats better...we are even more convinced now who you are

Pass that list Billy eh :lol:

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE EVERY ONE OF THE BILLY BOYS

You know he haw about the Rangers support and as far as Im concerned you should keep your opinions about us to youself...many of you were offered a meeting place last week with us and not one of ye appeared so I will repeat..

Dont give yer opinion on us on a forum when ye had the opportunity tae discuss it in the flesh...got the message

Well,ladies and gentlemen, I think we can see an example of the type of Rangers supporter who Rangers can do without,the type of Rangers supporter who does'nt give a toss about his club, the type of Rangers supporter that tars us all with the one brush, the type of Rangers supporter that frankly seems to be of low intelligence.

I give you ' THE FISH'.

Why do the moderators tolerate his rantings on this board,let's start the fight back against these morons now. BAN HIM!

Im seriously concerned about the actions that the SFA can take against us, its now the 21st Century (sp?!) and if the idiot next to me puts my club at risk i WILL shop him to the Ibrox stewards and also the Rangers anti-sectarian (dont know actual name of line) phone line. Its time for the MAJORITY to root out the MINORITY you can sing your sectarian songs at your orange halls around the world if you want but what we (Rangers Football Club) the SFA and all general football fans no longer want is the sectarian chanting in the stands. Please dont shame our club, we are BIGGER and BETTER than secterianism.

M'ON THE GERS!!

You know he haw about the Rangers support

Ok then, f*cken idiot

as far as Im concerned you should keep your opinions about us to youself...

Dont like it, dont read it, as said by you on many an occassion.

Dont give yer opinion on us on a forum when ye had the opportunity tae discuss it in the flesh

Is that not what forums are all about?

got the message

No, and certainly not from you

Well,ladies and gentlemen, I think we can see an example of the type of Rangers supporter who Rangers can do without,the type of Rangers supporter who does'nt give a toss about his club, the type of Rangers supporter that tars us all with the one brush, the type of Rangers supporter that frankly seems to be of low intelligence.

I give you ' THE FISH'.

Why do the moderators tolerate his rantings on this board,let's start the fight back against these morons now. BAN HIM!

I've been saying that since the BBC days, but people seem to like him.

Its time for the MAJORITY to root out the MINORITY you can sing your sectarian songs at your orange halls around the world if you want but what we (Rangers Football Club) the SFA and all general football fans no longer want is the sectarian chanting in the stands. Please dont shame our club, we are BIGGER and BETTER than secterianism.

M'ON THE GERS!!

Well said, it is hellish that after a great result today we are speaking about 'sectarian chants' rather than the good performance by most of the players. :angry2:

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE EVERY ONE OF THE BILLY BOYS

You're one of the prize fucking idiots that are going to get us kicked out of Europe. Hope you're proud.

Cue some dimwitted response.

Like Minstral said in another thread, keep The Billy Boys and the FTP's to the bus on the way home.

Whether we believe we should sing it or not, the fact is that we cannot, or we will get into bother.