Borna Barisic

28 minutes ago, SPWF said:

The model we’re working towards is selling an asset once per summer. We’re overdue that sale at this point. Someone will go this summer. Borna and Kamara are the top two I think. If they have a good Euros after winning 55, hopefully a Scottish Cup, and maybe a EL quarter final appearance then they can make us a fortune. 

I think we’ve been lucky so far that we’ve not had bids for players. Our ability to keep our squad together with the additions of this year, along with Covid slowing the market is part of the reason why we are where we are. I think some are naive to the fact that bids won’t come or that players won’t want to leave. If we are to maintain success we need to be prepared for that with really good scouting and ensuring that the spine of the side remains strong and balanced. 

6 hours ago, SPWF said:

The model we’re working towards is selling an asset once per summer. We’re overdue that sale at this point. Someone will go this summer. Borna and Kamara are the top two I think. If they have a good Euros after winning 55, hopefully a Scottish Cup, and maybe a EL quarter final appearance then they can make us a fortune. 

Appreciate your point mate. Beggars(apologies) the question then, working within this model if we were to sell only one of our top assets this summer, assuming a scenario where they were all to achieve the same price, who would we choose to move on. Borna, Kamara or Alfie. Kent too, if he turns it on in the latter stages of the EL would no doubt be sought after by the Disneyworld league, aka EPL.   

Archived