Thank you

Just wanted to post a few words of thanks, now that I’m half-cut...

Thank you to the board, every single one of you has invested more time and money than you’d have thought, but without that we wouldn’t have had a chance of today. 

Thank you to Ally, because whilst you were a terrible manager at the end, your love for the club genuinely kept it together during that Admin and League 2 & 1 era. It’s probably took a toll on his health and stress levels to a much greater degree than any of us has been under, but I doubt we’d have lasted that initial 12 months without him at the helm. 

Thank you to Stevie G and all the management team, players etc. You’ve brought us back to where we belong. 

Finally thank you to RM, living in England it was incredibly difficult to follow the side in the lower leagues. There were times whereby I was so disillusioned with the club that my love for it almost waned, but the constant updates on RM and banter etc kept that gallows humour going. 

Savour this lads, every single one of you fucking deserves it. This is just the beginning

Archived