could it be that Ferguson.....

beararse

has been reprimanded as he has actually been causing problems ?

almost all of us are completely in the dark regards what has actually happened and i for one am prepared to accept the managers decision unless there is evidence to the contrary

PLG would have to be a complete retard to get rid of someone who is obviously one of our better players and so highly thought of by most fans.........................

given his managerial pedigree (notwithstanding his first 5 months which reasonable fans probably expected given the disaster of last season) i do not believe this to be the case and i can only assume Ferguson has been acting in a manner not befitting of a captain

this may well explain PLG's comments concerning the importance(or lack of) of the arm band - it could have been a warning to Ferguson that we wasnt as untouchable as he thought he was

it may also explain why the team has failed to produce the goods recently......you can be the best player in the world and still f*ck up the collective team - lets face it we havent really played any better with Ferguson back in the team and im sure results reflect this (although i dont have the stats to support this - just a feeling i have having watched the recent crud)

im sure i'll get some pelters but only trying to apply rational

Thank you. (tu)(tu)(tu)

Until people realise that

1. BF is not a saint.

2. BF has hurt the club before, after saying he would never leave.

3. PLG is not an arrogant French prick.

We will have fans asking for PLG's head even before they know any of the facts.

YOu trust PLG until other information comes about. Other people trust Fergie because he hasn't caused the crap performances we see every time out lately. Neither is wrong....

I am not demanding BF to "GTF" as others are about PLG.