2012 -- 2022 Video & Book

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Would be interesting if the Club ever produced a Video & Book covering the above time period and our rise from the depths of despair back to The European top table.

Stenhousemuir to Sevilla...... Cowdenbeath to Champions League

Maybe give it a few years. Some memories still a bit raw to relive yet.

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Maybe give it a few years. Some memories still a bit raw to relive yet.

Seen plenty kicking about on YouTube that show it all before we won 55 and I’m not sure why anyone would want to put themselves through all that again 😂

51 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Seen plenty kicking about on YouTube that show it all before we won 55 and I’m not sure why anyone would want to put themselves through all that again 😂

Couldn't imagine settling down, in a good mood, to watch Ian black, Anestis Argyriou and Kevin Kyle running out for us, shitey games against Alloa and Stirling, the hell of missing out on that shitey cup so many times.

Ad sooner blast maself tbh. Anything pre-Warburton, just sorta gets airbrushed out my memory.

My Rangers memories go from the late 80s, 90s, early 00s until 2011, and then 2015 onward.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Would be interesting if the Club ever produced a Video & Book covering the above time period and our rise from the depths of despair back to The European top table.

Stenhousemuir to Sevilla...... Cowdenbeath to Champions League

Until we are dominant again and consistently winning trophies then this is out the question for me 

For me the current mentality of accepting failure all too often at the club has its roots back in everything that went wrong from 2012 onwards 

An important part of our history no doubt and in many years to come will hold its place particularly for the way the support sold out Ibrox and away ends etc but still all a bit raw I feel 

On 12/07/2023 at 22:57, Somemightsay7 said:

If they were ever to do this I would have it ending when we won the league in 2021.

I always considered the journey back to be winning the league. Europe was a bonus.

Journey was only ever complete when we made it back to the Champions League for me, regardless of how that went