First Team Coaching Staff Confirmed

rangersross

No major surprise, but confirmation we won't be making any further additions to the first team coaching setup this season. Phrasing certainly leaves the door open to changes in the summer though. The article also mentions that Tom Taylor will start his role as Head of Performance later this month - clearly a much-needed appointment. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

What are Steve Davis' plans now and where did Stevie Smith go?

I think Smith’s title is ‘professional development phase coach’, and he was interviewed on RTV recently after we won in the Scottish Youth Cup, so his responsibilities are more focused on young players. I suppose he was helping out during the transition to Clement but has gone back to his day job. 

8 hours ago, rangersross said:

No major surprise, but confirmation we won't be making any further additions to the first team coaching setup this season. Phrasing certainly leaves the door open to changes in the summer though. The article also mentions that Tom Taylor will start his role as Head of Performance later this month - clearly a much-needed appointment. 

I think the wording gives it away, really. Certainly reads as it will be changed in the summer. Perhaps our targets werent available.