No wonder Elvis left the building

Thermopylae

PLGs statement today made it pretty clear that he would never have signed Pressley because one loud mouth Scot spoiling the peace perfect peace in the dressing room is quite enough. Obviously in France a dressing room at half time is like a school room with all the players gathered around the manager like good little campers, however dire and insipid the first half performance has been.

PLGs statement today made it pretty clear that he would never have signed Pressley because one loud mouth Scot spoiling the peace perfect peace in the dressing room is quite enough. Obviously in France a dressing room at half time is like a school room with all the players gathered around the manager like good little campers, however dire and insipid the first half performance has been.

:lol:

He'd just rather the players listened to him, rather than BF screaming and whinging at them about 1 misplaced pass.

I think it is rather more than 1 misplaced pass. Half a season of pathetic performances and shocking teamwork is more on the button. Anone can compain about that We all certainly have.

He'd just rather the players listened to him, rather than BF screaming and whinging at them about 1 misplaced pass.

I think it is rather more than 1 misplaced pass. Half a season of pathetic performances and shocking teamwork is more on the button. Anone can compain about that We all certainly have.

Exactly, I cant believe the attitude of some Rangers fans

Do you not realise how pish we are? If we were top then yeah, but we arent even close

This man has brought nothing but unrest to our club

Eck may have got similar results but at least he worked with sensibility and dignity

As if the results arent bad enough, plg creates too much bad publicity.

I think PLG has to show some respect to the footballing culture he is entering. Of course there has to be ample opportunity for reasoned discussion between management and players, but we can't play football in this country with our feet in cold water, and if he wasn't so arrogant he could see that.

You have no idea how accurate you are with the original post. Having been in meetings with my previous French employers it is amazing to watch the french sit for hours and listen to the man in charge without uttering a word. They really frown on someone not paying respect to the senior man in the room.

I think there are echoes of Basil Boli's time at Ibrox here. When he said "they have no idea of what it takes to win" I suspect the lack of walking on eggshells around the manager is what he meant, and is probably why he didn't fulfill his full potential here.

I think there are echoes of Basil Boli's time at Ibrox here. When he said "they have no idea of what it takes to win" I suspect the lack of walking on eggshells around the manager is what he meant, and is probably why he didn't fulfill his full potential here.

"no idea of what it takes to win"

I could take that if it was a German or an American, but from a Frenchman? :lol:

I know, one of the biggest countries in Europe and only one European cup in 50 years to show for it (which Tapie bought :lol: ).

At least Brian quickly retorted that he liked the Rangers dressing room, and of course he did fulfill his potential at Ibrox clappiez .

You have no idea how accurate you are with the original post. Having been in meetings with my previous French employers it is amazing to watch the french sit for hours and listen to the man in charge without uttering a word. They really frown on someone not paying respect to the senior man in the room.

Ahh generic stereotype? How can you apply the same logic to PLG, becauses hes French?