1. 1. Tims Or Russians?

• Celtic
    • Russians

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahwell... We're top of the league, Tims will get shafted in Europe when their luck runs out... We're in the better position. Pity Celtic will get all the press and adulation.

:lol: Love the fan shots of all they jakies n neds!

f*cking hate seeing those guys get in. I was desperate to see them fail on the last kick.

They're a stain on every tournament they play in.

The constant camera love in on their green and white minions was enough to crack my tv screen. I was constantly looking away from the hoardes, and killing the sound.

ditto, turned the surrond sound system off as well, volume was turned down low on TV

Christ we have qualified for the champs league last night and I am sitting in my living room next night totally gutted.

What is wrong with me

ditto, turned the surrond sound system off as well, volume was turned down low on TV

Christ we have qualified for the champs league last night and I am sitting in my living room next night totally gutted.

What is wrong with me

Because the utopia of getting through was also aided by the possibility they wouldn't.

I'm gutted too. They've ruined my night.

Of course I'm over the moon that we're there, my posts last night give some indication of that, but this is just such a horrible let down tonight :(

What is wrong with me

Because the utopia of getting through was also aided by the possibility they wouldn't.

I'm gutted too. They've ruined my night.

Of course I'm over the moon that we're there, my posts last night give some indication of that, but this is just such a horrible let down tonight :(

And the fact they scraped it.

If they had humped them I would have gone off to bed early without the letdown.

Good night for Scottish Football!

Sorry m8 not wanting to start a fight but i dont agree, would have been excellent to noise those bastards up saying we are top of the league and qualifed for champs league they would have been gutted in front of us

Sorry m8 not wanting to start a fight but i dont agree, would have been excellent to noise those bastards up saying we are top of the league and qualifed for champs league they would have been gutted in front of us

Again - a Rangers fan more worried about THEM

I am delighted we are through and them getting through just makes it more likely we will get a better draw next year after winning the league this year.

Hope they make it through to the last 16 then we get to play them

Don't even start Bauba :willy:

Why the hatred? We are there ourselves?

It's like being at the Promised Land and savouring the divine luxuries on offer - then seeing your ugly rival show up as well sampling the same thing.

It puts a blight on your day.

I know but I'd rather Celtic weren't. It may help co-efficient but I really couldn't give two tosses about that if Celtic weren't there. I can't see how you're describing this as a happy night.

It's like being at the Promised Land and savouring the divine luxuries on offer - then seeing your ugly rival show up as well sampling the same thing.

It puts a blight on your day.

LOL, well put Danny cant belive i have actually managed a smile there

Fantastic game to watch, dissappointing end result.

Sorry m8 how was that a fantastic game to watch, the only time I like a fanstastic game is when Celtic are getting beat 3-0 at least

Did you think it was fanastic when SM missed the penalty or when there player got sent off

Fantastic game to watch, dissappointing end result.

Sorry m8 how was that a fantastic game to watch, the only time I like a fanstastic game is when Celtic are getting beat 3-0 at least

Did you think it was fanastic when SM missed the penalty or when there player got sent off

I have to admit that I wanted nothing more than to have them knocked the hell outta the Champions League. I am feeling pretty pissed right now. Danny has it right, us there and them not, that would have been the best feeling.

Ideal situation number 1..they get humped tonight and the team bus crashes into Lawells Jag

Ideal Situation number 2..They get fucked and the team bus careers off a cliff...on top of Lawell's Jag

Ideal situation number 3..They get totally humiliated and we piss ourselves for months..........AND their team bus smashes into Lawell's Jag and both fall from a cliff.

Well, thats mature!

Sense of humour bypass there.........crack a bloody smile.

At THAT? you must be joking

Oh thats right, you were!

IDIOT!

Who are you calling an idiot you smug arse......

At least an arse has its uses.....

Sorry, but I treat every poster that wishes for fellow humans to die with complete and utter contempt. I have suffered loss and believe me, it is nothing to be trivial about.

So yeah - IDIOT!

At what point did i say loss of life...it was a lighthearted few phrases...get real.

You are not the only one who has lost...i have too very recently, but to call someone you know nothing about an idiot for writing 3 lighthearted phrases is a bit idiotic on your part.

I quote

Ideal situation number 3..They get totally humiliated and we piss ourselves for months..........AND their team bus smashes into Lawell's Jag and both fall from a cliff.

So, all the team and lawall are going to survive this fall from a cliff?

Could be a very small cliff........lighten up...anything for an argument!