Bazz was at Murray park today

rangersross

My dad phoned up to book me for the Ranger Residential thing and when he was on the phone the guy told him that Barry was at Murray Park it seems he is going to leave after the talks Barry apparently feels betrayed or so says this rangers coach on the phone :(

My dad phoned up to book me for the Ranger Residential thing and when he was on the phone the guy told him that Barry was at Murray Park it seems he is going to leave after the talks Barry apparently feels betrayed or so says this rangers coach on the phone :(

WTF.

For a start, they shouldn't be handing that out over the phone. But also, its a real pity that the talks didn't go better. I'd like to think they can at least run their course.

And still no word from Murray. doh

My dad phoned up to book me for the Ranger Residential thing and when he was on the phone the guy told him that Barry was at Murray Park it seems he is going to leave after the talks Barry apparently feels betrayed or so says this rangers coach on the phone  :(

WTF.

For a start, they shouldn't be handing that out over the phone. But also, its a real pity that the talks didn't go better. I'd like to think they can at least run their course.

And still no word from Murray. doh

I know its a bit stupid eh telling any random who's just called...