Ferguson - tail between legs time

or even a home match (with Ferguson as captain) drawn 1-1

Bottom line is that Motherwell would have gone into this match as favourites

All Le Guens fault

yep, all his fault.

he missed the goals, he gifted their goal, he failed to create the chances, he didn't compledte the tackles, he never crossed the ball.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by his brother's comments all over the media today it is pretty apparent that Ferguson realises he has some backtracking to do.

Ferguson knows there is nowehere to go.? His wife won't leave Scotland, he won't go to Celtic. Murray is backing Le Guen.

He will be back in under 2 weeks , not as captain, but playing again and probably better for it.

if we lose on sunday le guen will not be here in 2 weeks time. :rolleyes:

we won yesterday, something which seemed unlikely before PLG's actions.

We won by a glories penalty not from any direct shots, also we had a near enough full strenght team which did not feature many of PLG summer signing and with a lot of help from The Goalie These factor all must be taken into account

and ?

If you don`t not know the point you were making why make it, but I`ll help you on this one "we won yesterday, something which seemed unlikely before PLG's actions" ......

really as previously stated by me

"We won by a glories penalty not from any direct shots, also we had a near enough full strenght team which did not feature many of PLG summer signing and with a lot of help from The Goalie These factor all must be taken into account

So no one fact can claim credit. I take PLG can also take the credit for the St Johnston game when Barry was rested?

Judging by his brother's comments all over the media today it is pretty apparent that Ferguson realises he has some backtracking to do.

Ferguson knows there is nowehere to go.? His wife won't leave Scotland, he won't go to Celtic. Murray is backing Le Guen.

He will be back in under 2 weeks , not as captain, but playing again and probably better for it.

if we lose on sunday le guen will not be here in 2 weeks time. :rolleyes:

we won yesterday, something which seemed unlikely before PLG's actions.

We won by a glories penalty not from any direct shots, also we had a near enough full strenght team which did not feature many of PLG summer signing and with a lot of help from The Goalie These factor all must be taken into account

and ?

If you don`t not know the point you were mading why make it, but I`ll help you on this one "we won yesterday, something which seemed unlikely before PLG's actions" ......

really as previously stated by me

"We won by a glories penalty not from any direct shots, also we had a near enough full strenght team which did not feature many of PLG summer signing and with a lot of help from The Goalie These factor all must be taken into account

So no one fact can claim credit. I take

We won because a man slapped a penalty shot in and flashed Fergie's number.

Buck stops with the manager, he signs the players, he picks the team, he gives out the tactics - Obviously it is his fault

Hence why Barry Ferguson was dropped......... Not following the managers instructions.

Not following the managers instructinos and is good on the pitch for a team that is far below his standard of play. Whatever.

Even if he wasn't listening to PLG...why was he performing better than the rest?

Buck stops with the manager, he signs the players, he picks the team, he gives out the tactics - Obviously it is his fault

Hence why Barry Ferguson was dropped......... Not following the managers instructions.

Not following the managers instructinos and is good on the pitch for a team that is far below his standard of play. Whatever.

Even if he wasn't listening to PLG...why was he performing better than the rest?

He's got talent but he's not using it to his full potential.

Barry was terrible at Inverness and terrible against St Mirren. If you are looking for players who was better than him in both games.........McGregor and Hemdani

Oh yes, just what we need, our best and most influential player with his wings clipped  (tu)

if it makes him more effective for the team then yes.

sometimes less is more.

If you think that this little episode will make him more effective for the team then you live in the land of the fabled banana :rolleyes:

Oh yes, just what we need, our best and most influential player with his wings clipped? (tu)

sometimes less is more.

If you think that this little episode will make him more effective for the team then you live in the land of the fabled banana :rolleyes:

Gotta agree. If he gets back on the park, man oh man, he might actually not be the best player now!

Even him being the best player on the park isn't good enough for some people.

Correct,

There is nothing more infuriating for a coach than underachievement

If PLG believes that Ferguson has more to offer then he should demand this, even if he is the best player on the park.

Just as he should demand more of each player who is underachieving.

think this is spot on, judging by what his brother has said, it looks like Barry has tried to be smart and PLG has out smarted him,

which if is the case then i think we have one hell of a good manager at the helm.

yes just look at his record this season.

a pretty good record when yopu consider he has had a captain trying to underm,ine his work, nothing worse than being opposed from inside the club

A pretty good record you say ??? , have you been at any games this season , flucking woeful and abysmal are two words that spring to mind , perhaps you're willing to settle for little more than mediocrity for Rangers , but not me , it's not was is expected of Rangers and i can't believe a bluenose is accepting this piss we've had to put up with by describing it as "pretty good when you consider he was being under-mined" you must be having a laugh ?? undermind by the like sof Sionko or Sebo or Letizi or Papac or N'Dye or Ponroy or Stanger and to a lesser extent Clement perhaps , that's who has underminded him !!!!!!!

The sooner PLG goes the better , a frightened Rabiit who has no idea of how gto get himself out of this mess.

think this is spot on, judging by what his brother has said, it looks like Barry has tried to be smart and PLG has out smarted him,

which if is the case then i think we have one hell of a good manager at the helm.

yes just look at his record this season.

a pretty good record when yopu consider he has had a captain trying to underm,ine his work, nothing worse than being opposed from inside the club

A pretty good record you say ??? , have you been at any games this season , flucking woeful and abysmal are two words that spring to mind , perhaps you're willing to settle for little more than mediocrity for Rangers , but not me , it's not was is expected of Rangers and i can't believe a bluenose is accepting this piss we've had to put up with by describing it as "pretty good when you consider he was being under-mined" you must be having a laugh ?? undermind by the like sof Sionko or Sebo or Letizi or Papac or N'Dye or Ponroy or Stanger and to a lesser extent Clement perhaps , that's who has underminded him !!!!!!!

The sooner PLG goes the better , a frightened Rabiit who has no idea of how gto get himself out of this mess.

Go on, you feckin' tell them. :lol::lol: Good post mate.

Oh yes, just what we need, our best and most influential player with his wings clipped? (tu)

sometimes less is more.

Gotta agree. If he gets back on the park, man oh man, he might actually not be the best player now!

I disagree.

I think Barry will put his head down and get on and try harder than ever to try and reclaim his place in the starting lineup.

No way will Barry go out each game and not give us 100%.

He's got some growing up to do. Takes a big man to admit he is wrong, Time will tell how big a man Barry is. Will also determine how much he loves the club and fans. Barry sitting in the house sulking isnt going to change anything, He has to make the first move to rectify the situation.

100% SPOT ON!!!!!!

There's only one way for Barry to show he's a Rangers Man - and that's to put Rangers ahead of his ego / pride! As i said on 'FIVE LIVE' last night, he has to go into the dressing room and (in front of all the squad) say YOU'RE THE BOSS, WHAT YOU SAY GOES!!!!

The captains role is only important if he AND the manager are going in the same direction if both are pulling in different ways then confusion will reign (i suspect that's what's been happening thus far!! Btw i don't see a way for him to get back as captain - if PLG allowed that the same scenario would develop - PLG's a quiet man and want's game played from the Brain, Fergie wants it played from the Braun!

There is one big hazard in them coming to an agreement - that's the agent Viola, to my mind HE along with MURRAY were the driving forces behind Barry going to Blackburn, Murray wanted the money and Viola likewise - this time however i think it'll only be Viola pulling him out the door!

This scenario isn't a test for Paul Le Guen - it's a test for Barry, either Rangers come first or he should GO!

Even him being the best player on the park isn't good enough for some people.

Correct,

There is nothing more infuriating for a coach than underachievement

If PLG believes that Ferguson has more to offer then he should demand this, even if he is the best player on the park.

Just as he should demand more of each player who is underachieving.

Shame Murray doesn't agree with you (tu).

Ferguson knows there is nowehere to go.  His wife won't leave Scotland, he won't go to Celtic. Murray is backing Le Guen.

:lol:

Now who's tail is between their legs?