theres only one......

Jorg Albertz!!!! found this crackin Video on youtube for people who haven't seen it, absolutely SUPERB, so many good goals its unbelieveable, wish we had someone who cud strike a ball like this in our squad just now, not afraid to have a pop at goal outside the box!!

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

Albertz :clap: Albertz :clap: Albertz :clap: Albertz :clap: some fantastic goals in there and my favourie goal of his is in the video to his volley against PSV :cool: Go down as a Rangers great for me and a true meaning of a legend.

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

my hero! my favourite ranger.where me and minstral differ,he loves baxter and rightly so.He never let us down so he is the best along withe greig , ally, wee durrant,cooper etc. But big Jorg played in my position,with the same german football education.he was me in a rangers jersey.Lazy?maybe.The man who was next to you in trenches with a grenade down his pants ?Always!A real ranger.unlike others who people love to give hero status to.My boy who saved me at my darkest hour when all seeemed lost in my life. My boys and i will never forget being in line with him when he blootered that ball into the celtic net for 9IAR at ibrox.Majestic!

PS Minstral: Please don't be offended, but on occasions he reminded me of baxter, the way he used to bring the ball down,and make everyone believe that he was better than them.