Mikoliunas getting charged

bluenose_72

UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings following the incident which brought about a penalty for Lithuania in the UEFA EURO 2008â„¢ qualifying Group B match against Scotland in Glasgow on Saturday.

Scotland victory

Lithuania midfielder Saulius Mikoliunas fell in the penalty area in the 61st minute of the game, earning a penalty which was converted. Scotland won the game 3-1. Having studied the video evidence of the incident, the UEFA disciplinary inspector decided to charge the player concerned. The UEFA Control and Disciplinary Committee will examine the case on 19 September.

Good, wee cunt.

Btw did anybody see the Faroe Islands goal against Lithuania last night, what a fucking goal. 30 yard ball from outside of the boot right to the striker on the break, chipped the keeper from 25 yards in-off the post. They showed it on skysports last night in the round up after the Scotland game but i can't find it on the net.

Good, wee cunt.

Btw did anybody see the Faroe Islands goal against Lithuania last night, what a fucking goal. 30 yard ball from outside of the boot right to the striker on the break, chipped the keeper from 25 yards in-off the post. They showed it on skysports last night in the round up after the Scotland game but i can't find it on the net.

am sure that was meant to be a cross :craphead:

will they review o connors dive then?

with o connor though there was actually contact!

but it was still a dive?

how is it a dive if there is contact? from where i was in the stadium it looked as if he went down easily. but i saw the tv replays from another angle and the lithuanian defender shoved him over! mikoliunas' was a dive so dont even compare the 2.

Did O'Connor get booked?

no the ref just said to play on. basically the 2 players collided with 1 another but from another angle it did look as though the lithuanian defender shoved him.

Thanks... well in that case there is nothing to review.

And as far as Mikoliunas is concerned... :lol: serves him right!