Amdey Faye debut

Jimenez

This isn't the sort of game you want a player to make a debut in. If he has a great game, hes a hero. But if he has a very poor game, no-one wants to see him play again.

Walter should have waited for the CIS Cup game ;)

And are you saying Faye should start before Thomson?

Did I say that Sherlock?

And are you saying Thomson was any better than Faye?

The entire team were awful in the first half, I just don't see why Faye should get a start before Hemdani

Did I say that Sherlock?

The entire team were awful in the first half, I just don't see why Faye should get a start before Hemdani

Agreed, but I don't see the point in insulting just 1 of the players when they were all pants.

I didn't insult him, I stated that's the last I want to see of him

There are more talented players deserving of a start

I'm not going to pull punches to spare someones feelings

Did I say that Sherlock?

Agreed, but I don't see the point in insulting just 1 of the players when they were all pants.

The whole team were shit today but to be fair Faye had no conviction what so ever. He did not seem ready to wearing the Red White and Blue. Did Thomson play better than Faye - YES! Thomson didn't have a brilliant game either but he tried at times. I hope to see Faye again in a cup match but Hemdani should have started today with Europe coming next Wednesday.

Today isn't a fair game to judge Faye on.

I thought it was a bit unfair to thrust him into this game right away. The East Fife game wpould ahve been perfect to help him settle in.

The chances are there is going to be "oh FFS's" is we ever see hsi name on the teamsheet again, whne in fairness the whole team was guff!

Dont blame Faye, blame f*cken Walter Smith. He's the one who brought him from Charlton, played him ahead of Hemdani and Ferguson and got it completely f*cken wrong.

I said when Faye signed that he was sh*te, he's bloody worse than that. He wasn't good enough for Charlton and he certainly aint good enough for us!!!

Thomson was p*sh but he was still better than Faye, I'd rather have Bob Malcolm instead of Faye, he is awful. Give him his pay packet and send him back to Charlton.

I honestly dont know what Smith was thinking today. Whittaker, Faye, Thomson and Beasley. You wouldnt do that at Ibrox so why do it away from home at a place where it is hard enough at the best of times to get a result?

F*ck the CL, the league is our bread and butter and I want it this season, anything less will not be acceptable!