Ibrox tonight

gmanhaggis

I take my hat off to every gers supporter in ibrox tongiht. i thought that they were fantastic. Im normally at the champs league games but im on holiday so of course i was gutted i wasent there but, i watched the game and i could still feel the atmosphere. the noise was imense and that shot during the game that wen around the stadium showing all of the rangers supporters doin the bouncy filled my heart with joy!

well done lads, rangers players and supporters alike! This is a great night, bring on Lyon!

The atmosphere was crap up until we scored and then after we scored we showed why we held up the display saying we are the 12th man.

Bouncy just about got around the whole stadium aswell :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers:

The atmosphere was crap up until we scored and then after we scored we showed why we held up the display saying we are the 12th man.

Bouncy just about got around the whole stadium aswell :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers:

Noticed what you said about the bouncy, remember that some are incapable of enjoying the delights.

Garry McAllister said on Sky that when he had played at Ibrox for Leeds it was the loudest football ground he had ever heard. Not a bad recommendation when you remember that he played at all the top grounds in England and in a UEFA cup final.

We are the people

I take my hat off to every gers supporter in ibrox tongiht. i thought that they were fantastic. Im normally at the champs league games but im on holiday so of course i was gutted i wasent there but, i watched the game and i could still feel the atmosphere. the noise was imense and that shot during the game that wen around the stadium showing all of the rangers supporters doin the bouncy filled my heart with joy!

well done lads, rangers players and supporters alike! This is a great night, bring on Lyon!

And that includes the Billy Boys....

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE :rangers:

Atmosphere was brilliant second half......all the good tunes sung at last.

Got a lift home and the beggars phoned in Clyde to shout about the sectarian singing and Darryll King asked them"tell me what chants or songs were sectarian"...".em well...eh ..just the usual wans ye know"..."the usual what's"....."eh just they songs"....."sorry but there was singing but nothing sectarian next caller please"

CLASS.......MHANKY BASTARDS