Elder Scrolls

True_Blue_Gal

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

physically or mentally :D ... I can help with both :D

you gotta post some pole dancing vids though :D

Hahahahahahaha porbably just to help guide me through really . I get stuck a lot but its superb

How can you get stuck at Elder Scrolls?

I usually wonder the world first building up my character and becoming the top dog in all the factions before I actually bother continuing with the main story line.

Sometimes i do , sorry if thats a crime but i have the book tho so should be ok with that

You have the book?

CHEAT! :D

Its not cheating, its an official book. Morrowmind doesn't have any maps hee hee

My x box finally arrived and i have been playing. Its really hard. I am in the arena and only at level 2 but its so hard. I went to the market square to get potions and stuff. I have these jewels on me , can i use them to make a sword or can i sell them?

My x box finally arrived and i have been playing. Its really hard. I am in the arena and only at level 2 but its so hard. I went to the market square to get potions and stuff. I have these jewels on me , can i use them to make a sword or can i sell them?

Jewels? God I need to play the game again to get an idea. In the arena you have to wear the armour they give you anyway until you become Grand Champion, don't just stick there, travel the world a bit and join some factions.

Where you came out of the sewars on your initial escape, directly across that area is a ruin, outside the ruin are some bandits which are pretty easy to kill, and if you go into the ruin this early you can pick up some stuff, also if you get round the ruin properly you'll pick something up that when you sell it it will open up another challenge.

Don't know what type of character you've chosen or your major attributes, but when you're in the ruins it's always useful to go into sneak mode, if you can see in the dark even better especially if you have a bow and arrows.

Started playing the game again last night, as to your question about jewels all you can do with them is drop them or sell them.

You will find enchanted items and you will be able to either pay to get items enchanted or enchant them yourself at the University with soul gems etc.

Jewels? God I need to play the game again to get an idea. In the arena you have to wear the armour they give you anyway until you become Grand Champion, don't just stick there, travel the world a bit and join some factions.

Where you came out of the sewars on your initial escape, directly across that area is a ruin, outside the ruin are some bandits which are pretty easy to kill, and if you go into the ruin this early you can pick up some stuff, also if you get round the ruin properly you'll pick something up that when you sell it it will open up another challenge.

Don't know what type of character you've chosen or your major attributes, but when you're in the ruins it's always useful to go into sneak mode, if you can see in the dark even better especially if you have a bow and arrows.

My brother selected it for me but not too happy with my race tbh. He picked female breton , i like breton and it has marksman. I really fancied a high elf, i often go into sneak mode and its good cause if you hit an enemy with sneak mode on you can do critical damage hee hee. I might try the ruins. I have this mission at the moment and i have to find the thieves guild but having no luck finding it.

Thanks for the help guys

My brother selected it for me but not too happy with my race tbh. He picked female breton , i like breton and it has marksman. I really fancied a high elf, i often go into sneak mode and its good cause if you hit an enemy with sneak mode on you can do critical damage hee hee. I might try the ruins. I have this mission at the moment and i have to find the thieves guild but having no luck finding it.

Thanks for the help guys

I always go Khajit, as they have night vision so don't need to use torches.

As for the theives guild if you call your map up it will actually show you where you have to go if that is the mission objective you have on, when you get there you have to wait until between 11 and 12 at night. Again it depends on how far down the mission you are.

You can also do other missions by activating a particular one in the menu or just wander and pick up new missions on the way.

tbg you like rpg games...does that mean you like fantasy books as well?

Yes i do. I have been so anti-social since this game...its immense. I have chosen a breton, major skills are blade, marskman, mage amongst others. I am now on level 4 and have some armour. I travelled to the armour shop and stole the lot on sneak mode he ehee. I am a membetr of the mage guild and have done a couple of missions and have 3 recommendations so far. The arena is hard going but i am far better on the bow and arrow compared to the sword. The good thing with the breton is you can summon a skeleton and its good to have if your in trouble in that arena or with enemies. Especially if you have one character throwing arrows and the other trying to slce you up hee hee.

Superb game hee hee. My brother is quite good he is on level 25 or somethign and his guy is superb, he has went an orc and apparently the orc if its armour is done right is very hard to beat hee hee.

How come? i like the fact that i can summon skeleton. I also fancy the shadow cause you can go invisable, drawback to that is as soon as u do something you appear again but it would be handy all the same. What do you get if your a witcher?

its an MMOFPS, its based in the future and internet based, first evr game to cross paths with PC and 360 online. its a game set in the future i dont know the specifics but u can create gangs and guilds, screens look immense