A crazy tale

CanadianGer

My wife had the day off work today, and we are just about to move house, so she took the chance to take some of her unwanted clothes to the youth shelter here.

When she pulled up, a lady in her 40's kept offering to help her carry the box of clothes inside. Then when my wife went in, this lady followed her in and started talking to one of the staff about volunteering.

But the crazy is, when my wife came out and got in the car, suddenly this same woman appeared and started trying to climb into the car. My wife was terrified and was screaming for her to get out but the woman refused. Even when my threatened to call the police, she wouldn't get out.

It wasn't until my wife actually pulled out the phone and started dialling that the woman got out.

Needless to say, my wife was terrified and really shaken. Managed to drive to the nearest police station which made her feel a lot safer and made a report so hopefully something gets done.

At least she wasn't injured.

My wife had the day off work today, and we are just about to move house, so she took the chance to take some of her unwanted clothes to the youth shelter here.

When she pulled up, a lady in her 40's kept offering to help her carry the box of clothes inside. Then when my wife went in, this lady followed her in and started talking to one of the staff about volunteering.

But the crazy is, when my wife came out and got in the car, suddenly this same woman appeared and started trying to climb into the car. My wife was terrified and was screaming for her to get out but the woman refused. Even when my threatened to call the police, she wouldn't get out.

It wasn't until my wife actually pulled out the phone and started dialling that the woman got out.

Needless to say, my wife was terrified and really shaken. Managed to drive to the nearest police station which made her feel a lot safer and made a report so hopefully something gets done.

She paid off a lesbian hooker with some nice clothes...interesting :blink:

She paid off a lesbian hooker with some nice clothes...interesting :blink:

Looks like I'll need to see how much a hunting license for a crazy woman costs this year.

Can't be more expensive than seal clubbing, that's for sure.