Hamiltons Japanese win being investigated

Will that be Alonso complaining again?

Theres nothing that unusual with what he was doing. Cars behind the safety car always speed up and slow down rapidly to warm up the brakes and tyres.

Theres nothing that unusual with what he was doing. Cars behind the safety car always speed up and slow down rapidly to warm up the brakes and tyres.

Wasn't it Webber?

Wasn't it Webber?

No idea, I'm just speculating!

It was Mark Webber complaing after hitting the guy in front of him Vettel I think it was. I agree cars do speed up and slow down behind the safety car but usually never on the scale he does. If anything happens which I doubt it will it would prob be a few places drop down the grid for the next race.

If he has done erratic driving then he should be disqualified. Also it wasnt Alonso who brought it up, it was Mark Webber. Also I have to add that I dislike Lewis Hamilton, heez a cocky wee shite and Ron Dennis has favoured him because they are both english, driving for an english team!!! I hope he gets his points taken off him and Alonso goes on to win it!!!

If he has done erratic driving then he should be disqualified. Also it wasnt Alonso who brought it up, it was Mark Webber. Also I have to add that I dislike Lewis Hamilton, heez a cocky wee shite and Ron Dennis has favoured him because they are both english, driving for an english team!!! I hope he gets his points taken off him and Alonso goes on to win it!!!

I have to agree!