Supposed new signings.

docspiderman

Surely Barry must have sanctioned them ?

You are sounding like THE FISH Alba, with Barry instead of Murray.

If the 3 are coming talks must have been going on for a while and since Webster is definitely not plg's type of defender maybe plg has not been in the loop for some time.

So is Murray, or Bain,or Smith, or Ally or Eck picking the signings?

Were plg's signings his choice???

If the 3 are coming talks must have been going on for a while and since Webster is definitely not plg's type of defender maybe plg has not been in the loop for some time.

Does seem a bit strange. Webster has featured 4 times this season and I bet Le Guen had never heard of him.

No doubt PLGs signings were his choice. They're pish.

I've been saying for a while now (3 hrs lol) that Barry had little to do with this. All of this was in the works for months. I love SDM, but even I don't think he could pick up the phone on Monday to Walter/Coisty and say 'Boys, I need you to start next Monday!).

PLG was long gone before the Barry episode.

I think the 'Blue Knight' had discussed the personnel with Le Guen over 2 weeks ago. He more or less advised Le Guen of the importance of Scottish players at Ibrox. Then in negotiations with Walter it was mentioned again and and the next manager gave his blessing. Webster will sign today and I believe Bain has been instructed to get working on a double signing of Brown and Thompson. Alan Gow may sign this month and has an option to stay at Falkirk untill the summer.It has been left to the player to decide.

Does anyone know who has instigated or negotiated these signings of Brown, Thomson,Webster loan which are said to be imminent?

Apparently the go ahead was given by Walter Smith who will be the new manager.

He was the one behind the webster Deal and has instructed that he would like the Hibs pair and Gow also who is due to sign next week.

(tu)

I was told last month that Webster wasn't in our plans but that may have changed with the new manager. I like Webster but - much like Svensson - I think he needs an experience defender alongside him so either way we need another centre half.

Brown I'd take immediately and I also think Gow would be a good addition to the creative side of the team.

Other than that we desperately need a defender and that MUST take priority.