Ally Will make Sebo a Goal scoring machine

He will have to after the loss of the PLG pay off we canny afford to lose the 1.8 mill investment in the wee man

I wish he would make it. He is still young and can learn a lot more in training

(lw)

I find it strange that for someone so inept that we all seem to want him to do well and i'm one of them , would love to see him make it , but at the moment he looks a complete clown on the pitch !!!

The plus point is, that if ANYONE should know what a striker is its Ally, and if he doesnt rate Sebo then he's gone.

But if he sees something he can work with then, i can think of no-one better to learn from...

but if im honest...i just dont see it happening

He will have to after the loss of the PLG pay off we canny afford to lose the 1.8 mill investment in the wee man

(lw)

I find it strange that for someone so inept that we all seem to want him to do well and i'm one of them , would love to see him make it , but at the moment he looks a complete clown on the pitch !!!

I think it's because of his enthusiasm and eagerness to do well...

He does look to be an awful player though... :(

The plus point is, that if ANYONE should know what a striker is its Ally, and if he doesnt rate Sebo then he's gone.

But if he sees something he can work with then, i can think of no-one better to learn from...

but if im honest...i just dont see it happening

(tu) Good call.

Was going to use the smiling, nodding head smiley ( <yes> ), but it's green and not blue so I won't! :D

(lw)

where does it say he got a pay off

Not sure there was / will be a pay off from reading all the reports online it would appear that it was by mutual consent or that PLG resigned. In which case no pay off or only a small one.

SDM still needs to put the cash in though, again from the reports it looks as if he?s throwing some money at the problem with the likes of Brown, Thompson, Gow etc

Here?s hoping

<bouncy>

he has found his way into goal scoring positions several times remember and just needs to get the killer touch. After all Boydie is ept and getting them in the back of the net and not much else if Sebo could also do this then we would get off his back. I have also noticed that Sebo gets back and defends as well. We all want to see our players do well.

(Sebo)

Sebo canny get a game for Rangers yet scores a hat trick for his country. PlG tactice me thinks.

Scored in friendlies against Cyprus and Malta then hooked at half time in a real international and dropped from the squad.

He cannot score into an empty net in the warm up and watch him run with the ball at his feet, head down looking at the ball,no idea where he is or what is going on around him, 5 goals in 35 starts in the Austrian league-- not tactics just a god awful signing.

(lw)

Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still over 3 months to April fools day.

Ally will make Sebo a goal machine :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he has found his way into goal scoring positions several times remember and just needs to get the killer touch. After all Boydie is ept and getting them in the back of the net and not much else if Sebo could also do this then we would get off his back. I have also noticed that Sebo gets back and defends as well. We all want to see our players do well.

(Sebo)

Defending? By that, do you mean reckless 2-footed lunges at the opposition?

:lol: What a player!

SHEEEEBO! :D

There is no-one better to learn off than McCoist. If he comes in he will be able to teach Sebo a few things, he will be able to sort out his positioning, his touch and vision and his actions. He will also bring confidence to the guy. Then after that it is down to Sebo himself.