UEFA hands out punishments to Mhanks and Dida

bluenose_72

They have been made out the victims again.

There have been two incidents here;

1. A man ran from the crowd and assaulted an opposition player. Regardless of the contact made, it is assault.

2. Dida dived.

£13,000 initial payment for a fan attacking someone is a fucking disgrace, and UEFA should be ashamed of themselves. A game behind closed doors should have been the least of their punishment.

What did we get fined for the guy with the pope t-shirt?

What did we get fined for stoning villarreal bus?

We got off lightly too guys so take your blue specs aff and stop fecking moaning about them.

Some of my fellow bears really surprise me as you care more about them than you do about Rangers which is very sad for you.

25 grand fine for the soap dodgers and 2 match ban for dida.

f**kin disgrace! the soap dodgers have really got away with this one! :angry2: so guys it seems like its ok to run onto the pitch and put your hands o a player. hows about a cheeky wee slap to terry henry when he visits ibrox? not a chance, we'd be banned from european football for years if any of us did that!

It's a joke alright, we wouldn't need to slap Henry, a cry of "Goofy" directed at Ronaldhino would probably be enough to get us thrown out of Europe!!

:rant:

What did we get fined for the guy with the pope t-shirt?

What did we get fined for stoning villarreal bus?

We got off lightly too guys so take your blue specs aff and stop fecking moaning about them.

Some of my fellow bears really surprise me as you care more about them than you do about Rangers which is very sad for you.

We didn't get fined for stoning the Villareal bus, we got fined for singing sectarian songs.

Villareal: £13300 (more than they have to pay NOW)

Deluded tim on the field: approx £4000-5000, but that wa sbecause he was apprehended immediately and nothing happened, unlike timothy getting to Dida.

It's a joke alright, we wouldn't need to slap Henry, a cry of "Goofy" directed at Ronaldhino would probably be enough to get us thrown out of Europe!!

Unfortunatley Dado your probably right.

I think their fine is on par with general fines they hand out.

however, dida getting a 2 match ban? He didn't affect the outcome of the game so therefore he shouldn't be penalised :rant:

That Juninho comparison is really pissing me off.

I think their fine is on par with general fines they hand out.

however, dida getting a 2 match ban? He didn't affect the outcome of the game so therefore he shouldn't be penalised :rant:

That Juninho comparison is really pissing me off.

Completely agree with this post!

Dida did not change the outcome of the game, why is he punished? If he wasted 5minutes of time etc then the offical should add that time on at the end. From memory I don't think enough time was added after the 90min was up, but thats the Refs fault!

the punishment is much worse fr Milan than Celtic

It absolutely is. I don't personally think the punishment to the tims is a total let off - as I have said in this thread. We got off lighter after our episode.

But the uneven punishment to Dida is absolutely appalling. Especially as Juninho got off scott free for the same offence.

I actually despise Uefa - hypocritical assholes who make up their discipline as it suits.

the punishment is much worse fr Milan than Celtic

It absolutely is. I don't personally think the punishment to the tims is a total let off - as I have said in this thread. We got off lighter after our episode.

But the uneven punishment to Dida is absolutely appalling. Especially as Juninho got off scott free for the same offence.

I actually despise Uefa - hypocritical assholes who make up their discipline as it suits.

i think the tims think its a let off that is why they arent appealing! could have been so much worse for the mhanky mob :angry2: