Players that could move in winter

Del Juve

What players do you think could make a move when transfer window next opens?

Andriy Shevchenko (Chelsea)

Although they say an exit wont happen, he cant be happy with his status at Chelsea.

Never really played a part in Mourinho side and it does not seem that with Grant that things will get better.

Acquired from Milan for 42M Euro, that value would be halfed now due to his poor performances

Juan Roman Riquelme (Villarreal)

Villarreal have made it clear they no longer want him for something that happened a year ago

The relationships between the two sides are nonexistent.Though he wants to go back to Boca.

Villarreal would accept offers from elsewhere as well, currently worth around 15M

Lukas Podolski (Bayern)

will have to settle for appearances from the bench with the likes

of Toni, Klose and Ribery in front of him.Would be interesting signing for any club.

Maybe Milan?

Eidur Gudjohnsen (Barcelona)

With likes of Henry, Messi, Eto and Ronaldinho competing for a place in the first team along with Dos Santos

it was always going to be a struggle for Gudjohnsen to get a place in the first team.Hardly a young player at 29

might want a move to gain first team football

Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard- Loss of Jose Mourinho and the pull of some big clubs. Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan.

Going to be interesting to see what happens with Chelsea now that the Mourinho era is over, only player i imagine happy with his departure would be Shevchenko.Would love for Drogba and Lampard to move to SerieA, heard the usual rumours of Inter, Juventus and Milan being interested in both players.

Wonder if the likes of Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Essien, Malouda will want to move on aswell?

Cech would be a good replacement for Dida at Milan as I can't see Juve, Real Madrid, Barca wanting him as they have quality keepers.

Wonder if the likes of Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Essien, Malouda will want to move on aswell?

Cech would be a good replacement for Dida at Milan as I can't see Juve, Real Madrid, Barca wanting him as they have quality keepers.

Juventus should go for Terry we need to sort our defence out Buffons not a miracle man he cant keep every single shot out (though he makes a pretty good effort at doing so)

Yeah and a goalkeeper like Cech wouldent come cheap, good call Milan should go for him....But im happy with Dida as there number one :pipe:

yes, it's a shame about Podolski:( I like him as well. Still, a player that would be good for any squad. Walter Smith should splash out:P

Podolski would be an excellent addition for many squads (our own included!!), doubt if we'll have the cash to sign him mind you.