'Rangers remain Gordon Smith’s Achilles’ heel'

Boab

Graham Spiers in the journalistic wilderness of the 29,000 daily circulation of the Scottish arm of ‘The Times’

Does anyone have any information on sales of other newspapers in Scotland ? Such as the Record, Sun and Herald.

Would be interesting to measure just how far he's fallen !

Apologies for the delay in replying mate - wetting the new bairn's heid the day... ;)

Congrats, Frankie. :)

Many thanks mate.

My wee girl (my first child) was born 3 weeks ago. Hence my inconsistent posting of late... ;) Back to work next Friday so normal service will resume then... :D

Well done mate, are you calling her Walter or Ally ? :sherlock:

Guest Andypendek

well done frankie.

in reply to your post, i don't mean, or certainly didn't mean to give the impression, that the pendulum had swung emphatically behind rangers. i don't believe it should swing behind either of the OF. there should be a broadly neutral position, informed only by the personal preference of the writer. course, that's quite hard when almost all the writers cravenly hide behind 'wee teams,' insulting the intelligence of every reader they have. for as long as our media panders to the prejuidices of their readers, we won't get anywhere.

however, atm we have a more or less equal position, where neither club gets more or less than the other. thats about as much as we can hope for. its not very fair, both should be criticised for failings and praised for successes, but that appears to be a forlorn hope.

Graham Spiers in the journalistic wilderness of the 29,000 daily circulation of the Scottish arm of ‘The Times’

Does anyone have any information on sales of other newspapers in Scotland ? Such as the Record, Sun and Herald.

Would be interesting to measure just how far he's fallen !

Anyone ? :unsure:

Would be very interested to know the figures (tu)