RM Forum Members Are On A Plane...

Canadaready

and it crashes in a deserted mountain range. The weather is sunny and we can survive in the remaining bits of the fuselage. Unfortunelty, it is far below freezing. As time goes on, we begin to realize that we will die unless we eat. Half the board had died....you can pick which half....

But, the bodies were frozen...

Would you eat another member to stay alive?

Apparently germanybluenose (hey you said it ;) ) has a bit of weight on

Gies a bit :P

that's the problem - i never said anything - i was out on the pop at the time -someone else is posting for me - how can that be - i am really upset cos i coulld get in real trouble if they post something horrible - what can i do - sorry but soooo upset

that's the problem - i never said anything - i was out on the pop at the time -someone else is posting for me - how can that be - i am really upset cos i coulld get in real trouble if they post something horrible - what can i do - sorry but soooo upset

<sesm>

<sesm>

no messing - i never posted the other post - really upset :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Guest Manticore

Off topic for this thread, but how do you know when a plane load of sellick fans has landed?

They turn off the engines, but that whining noise carries on.

If I had to I would eat half the forum members.

I would eat the 50% who post smileys but no text (boring) and the ones who spend too much time posting links to Youtube.

We do know where the site is, if we are ever bored enough to want to watch low quality videos thank you.

Rant over. ;)

If I had to I would eat half the forum members.

I would eat the 50% who post smileys but no text (boring) and the ones who spend too much time posting links to Youtube.

We do know where the site is, if we are ever bored enough to want to watch low quality videos thank you.

Rant over. ;)

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNgycLjvuws (tu)

:pipe: