So Birmingham will be playing in the Championship next season

polar bear

Yes Eck's done good for Scotland, but WS laid the foundations and the team pretty much picked itself, much like Advocaats side did when he first took over at us.

When it came to building his own side...............

Eck's tactics leave a lot to be desired and he generally doesn't spend money or buy that well. Luckily he was shackled at who he could play at International level, but he wont be now.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think Birmingham have just become even more serious candidates to go down.

Eck won seven trophies for us in difficult financial circumstances. Took over a team who were losing under Advocaat, made them winners. Then various of them had to be sold off or let go. Eck came back from that and had more successes later on.

I'm disappointed he's left the Scotland job - but's the way of the world.

No they will be in the Premiership after Big Eck keeps them up. He's a good manager who deserves to be managing in the EPL.

All the best Eck (tu)

ps. Please come in for some of our sh*te

Probably in the minority here but I wish him no success at all.

The way he did this has left a sour taste tbh.

Hear Hear Danny.Look at the stats he has with Gers, worst run of results record from about 1927, worst record ever against Tims.He would do ok at another side but nobody decent wants to play for them.

No they will be in the Premiership after Big Eck keeps them up. He's a good manager who deserves to be managing in the EPL.

All the best Eck (tu)

ps. Please come in for some of our sh*te

Sebo!!!!

Whittaker and Adam please plus 15m for Hutton!