Who will be sacked next?

bluenose_72

seems like a week doesnt go by without a sacking in the premiership!

so who does everybody think will be next? i wouldnt be surprised if it was sam allardyce. the fans at newcastle are starting to turn against him and he cant seem to put together a run of results.

If Newcastle sack Allerdyce I wonder who they'd go for? I can see any decent manager going there. They have just missed out on Bruce, Big Red and Jewell.

the newcastle job seems cursed tbh. no matter what manager or players they bring in, they just cant get any success.

No wonder, some of the players they bring in are brutal. That defence has not been sorted in years. It's a shambles!

i thought they went a long to sorting it went they got rid of titus bramble, i was obviously wrong :craphead:

Talking about Titus Bramble, did he not f*ck up yesterday after 45 seconds that cost Wigan a goal?

He is never a footballer!

aye, he went to make a clearance but completely missed the ball and then geovanni was in to score.

Southgate for me, he is a utter pleb, I can't get over when he speaks, he sounds like a 14 year old lad whos balls have just dopped!!

Would love it if big sam gets the sack, he isnt the "great" manager everyone says he is IMO

Ads

i remember the post i made at the start of the year asking who the first manager would be to get sacked, :P now were onto the next managers.

i understand what everyones saying but middlesborough are never going to be a dominant force in england mid-table at best. so if Garf southfence keeps doin what hes doing, the middlesborough board will give him time. as they have always done- they seem the most patient people in england for some reason. but it works for them.

what can you say about the newcastle situation, big sam has gone in an done what he thinks is best, but it just shows that hes fucked it up even more. IMO newcastle should be aiming to finish 4th or 5th every year not festering mid-table or lower. he needs to get his finger out an get it sorted asap or he`ll be out a job come february.

heres a bit of a wild shout but i could see it being laurie sanchez (sp) or big sam.

Sam Allardyce had a big reputation when he went to Newcastle and he's gone downhill a wee bit like a certain Mr. Le Guen he's been exploited as being a poor manager as Newcastle fans expect them to be consistent performers week in week out

is it not 1 point in the last 15 for newcastle that theyve actualy gained?

if so no wonder newcastle fans are gettin on his back.

according to SSN earlier on today, if big sam is to lose on wednesday nite against arsenal then he will be sacked an alan shearer is ready to step into management role. (altho AS is still doing his coaching badges at the moment)

:D

according to SSN earlier on today, if big sam is to lose on wednesday nite against arsenal then he will be sacked an alan shearer is ready to step into management role. (altho AS is still doing his coaching badges at the moment)

:D

I agree it will probs be Big Sam to go next, But why should Shearer get the job, yes he is a legend at Newcastle, but he has no experience of managing, and with the Newcastle fans, they demand a decent manager who can bring success, my mate is a season ticket holder at St James, and they certainly expect things to happen quickly up there. I personally think Shearer would be a mistake at this time, until he has some experience

Shearer would at least get the players playing for him and the club and the supporters would be 150% behind him. Put an experienced guy in there with him(as assistant) and he might well do a good job?

Shearer would at least get the players playing for him and the club and the supporters would be 150% behind him. Put an experienced guy in there with him(as assistant) and he might well do a good job?

Yeh maybe. but I think it should be more like the set up we have. Ally is the assistant, learning the ropes, from an experienced boss, like Walter, who has been there and done it before, and now is passing on experience and knowledge to Ally

• 3 weeks later...
i remember the post i made at the start of the year asking who the first manager would be to get sacked, :P now were onto the next managers.

i understand what everyones saying but middlesborough are never going to be a dominant force in england mid-table at best. so if Garf southfence keeps doin what hes doing, the middlesborough board will give him time. as they have always done- they seem the most patient people in england for some reason. but it works for them.

what can you say about the newcastle situation, big sam has gone in an done what he thinks is best, but it just shows that hes fucked it up even more. IMO newcastle should be aiming to finish 4th or 5th every year not festering mid-table or lower. he needs to get his finger out an get it sorted asap or he`ll be out a job come february.

heres a bit of a wild shout but i could see it being laurie sanchez (sp) or big sam.

thats a gutter i never stuck money on that.

basturd :P

hopefully Southgate, don't like the guy at all. I was always amazed when he made that TV commercial about missing the England penalty as if it was a laugh. If I missed a penalty playing for my country and got the team eliminated, I wouldn't be laughing about in a Pizza Hut commercial 4 months later.