NFL Talk

Is anyone watching the Vikings run all over the Lions? This is only the second time that I've really got to watch Adrian Peterson. The other was when he set the record for most rushing yards against the Bears. This guys is impressive. If he can stay healthy, he should have a heck of a career.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone watching the Vikings run all over the Lions? This is only the second time that I've really got to watch Adrian Peterson. The other was when he set the record for most rushing yards against the Bears. This guys is impressive. If he can stay healthy, he should have a heck of a career.

For some reason i thought he was out for the season. He is amazing though.

Watching Eagles v Seahawks just now, a surprisingly good game given how average both teams are. Seahawks just stopped them on 4th and 1 from the one right before halftime.

For some reason i thought he was out for the season. He is amazing though.

Watching Eagles v Seahawks just now, a surprisingly good game given how average both teams are. Seahawks just stopped them on 4th and 1 from the one right before halftime.

I saw the touchdown pass to Curtis. Pretty nice.

Apparently Washington only started 10 guys on the first defensive play as a tribute to the player killed during the week, the Bills then ran for a 22 yard gain though the gap.

Lol, Gus Frerotte is 15 of 20 for 230 yards and 3 touchdowns at the half. Couldn't even hold onto a ball last week.

Watching the Colts Game, Mark my words 2inarow is in the Bag

I honestly thought that they'd have a little more trouble with Jacksonville. They are looking pretty good though.

Yeah and just wait to we get our players back from injurys it's going to be Colts vs Cowboys superbowl

Apparently Washington only started 10 guys on the first defensive play as a tribute to the player killed during the week, the Bills then ran for a 22 yard gain though the gap.

Lol, Gus Frerotte is 15 of 20 for 230 yards and 3 touchdowns at the half. Couldn't even hold onto a ball last week.

I seriously laughed so loud when I read that.

That's kind of a cool thing for Washington to do to honor their player. But sort of weak that Buffalo didn't tank the play too.

Seahawks fan here, glad to see Seattle were able to beat eagles tonight, Tatupu was really impressive for me tonight. I felt sorry for Morris though that Alexander was able to get more carries today than himself even when they have went 4-0 i believe it was without alexander, shows that form sometimes counts for nothing over reputation

Seahawks fan here, glad to see Seattle were able to beat eagles tonight, Tatupu was really impressive for me tonight. I felt sorry for Morris though that Alexander was able to get more carries today than himself even when they have went 4-0 i believe it was without alexander, shows that form sometimes counts for nothing over reputation

It was a close one wasn't it. good game though and they're in a pretty good spot right now with everyone else sitting at 6-6 and 5-6.

I'm a Bears fan and Grossman frustrates me so much. He's having a great game, but then he goes and gets sacked. But he can't just go down, he always has to go and lose more yardage.

Grossman is to hot and cold and relies on the rest of the team to much to pull him out of tough situations

And he has happy feet.

partay partay partay partay

Thankfully there's Hester and the defense to bail him out. And, in today's case, some nasty playing conditions.

Must say I'm not a massive NFL fan. Used to watch the Superbowl every eyar and the Patriots first was a great game. I like the 49ers who have been total rubbish for quite a while now. Keep an eye on it all though and must say even though the Colts fans above will probably have a big whinge that the Patriots and Tom Brady are impressive as hell. They've been smashing teams and I wouldn't be surprised if they went 17-0 and started blitzing records. That guys for the Vikings is very impressive too, seen a couple of highlight reels of him and there's no stopping the guy!

Must say I'm not a massive NFL fan. Used to watch the Superbowl every eyar and the Patriots first was a great game. I like the 49ers who have been total rubbish for quite a while now. Keep an eye on it all though and must say even though the Colts fans above will probably have a big whinge that the Patriots and Tom Brady are impressive as hell. They've been smashing teams and I wouldn't be surprised if they went 17-0 and started blitzing records. That guys for the Vikings is very impressive too, seen a couple of highlight reels of him and there's no stopping the guy!

At the end of the day The Colts are the Champs :craphead:

Bears lose a close one at the end. And I think that does it for their season.

yeah i think bears really needed to win that. When you think about who in the NFL could they get to replace Grossman, i struggle to think of someone. Unless they are able to get pretty high in the draft picks and pick up basically the best college quarterback and are willing to have the patience to build a team around him then i'm really at a loss as to how they are going to solve their quaterback problem.

At the end of the day The Colts are the Champs :craphead:

Colts are an amazing team but i just don't know how they are going to beat New England to the superbowl this year. Though anything can happen in those 4 quarters if it comes down to them playing each other to get into the superbowl

Strange week today. Lots of favourites kept themselves rolling...but in some cases, we were left wondering what is going on. Look at Cleveland. They lost to the lowly Cardinals...

Also, Indy is again pressed...they are going to have to turn it up a gear before playoffs.

Strange week today. Lots of favourites kept themselves rolling...but in some cases, we were left wondering what is going on. Look at Cleveland. They lost to the lowly Cardinals...

Also, Indy is again pressed...they are going to have to turn it up a gear before playoffs.

i noticed that myself.

Cardinals i want to lose and win at same time, Losing means it will be easier for Seahawks to win the division with arizona the only real threat to us doing so, yet with arizona pushing us it has forced seattle i think to knock themselves up a gear which will give us more of a chance going into the play offs if we are in good form.

Colts brought alot of pressure on themselves, last year they always seemed to be one step ahead of the other team, Manning inparticular, but today they just seemed average, manning throwing that interception as they were going for touchdown just showed me the comparison from this years team to last years at that point there last year it would have been a touchdown and the game would have been more or less killed of but the interception gave jacksonville hope and they ended up pressing the game right to the end.

Wait until we have all our players back from injury then u'll see the real Colts

GAH. HATE HATE HATE the bloody Patriots. As for their first SB "win", there is a whole website devoted to the rules they "bent" and got away with in that game, complete with video clips. Cheating scum - utterly despise that team. Refs turned a blind eye to them so many times in SB XXXVI it wasn't even funny. Start with one play - helmet to helmet hit on Warner AFTER the ball is released, which Ty Law picks off and runs back for a "TD". Should have been roughing the passer, automatic 1st down to Rams. Game margin right there, but there were SOOOO many more examples like that throughout the game. Pats had a helluva lot of help in "winning" that game, and yes I'm still pissed about it all these years later. :mad:

Bears lose a close one at the end. And I think that does it for their season.

yeah i think bears really needed to win that. When you think about who in the NFL could they get to replace Grossman, i struggle to think of someone. Unless they are able to get pretty high in the draft picks and pick up basically the best college quarterback and are willing to have the patience to build a team around him then i'm really at a loss as to how they are going to solve their quaterback problem.

Agreed. I liked the McNabb idea when it was being thrown around. But I have a feeling that they're going to resign Grossman. And that's fine. When it comes down to it, they reallly just needs him to learn how to not make mistakes. Chicago's game has always been built around the run and defense. And it probably always will be.