Ipod Music

CooperSF

Can anyone help me please, just got my new Ipod Nano and was wondering how to delete music off of it?

You'll have to Download itunes (they'll give you the email addy in the shop) and from there it's just a case of whatever you Updload to your PC will get put on your ipod, when you connect the Adaptor to recharge the battery etc!

Be careful though, when you delete stuff from the PC it will get deleted from the ipod when you recharge it in future!

Now, if someone could tell me how to download Movies etc...

I update my ipod through playlists iv made on itunes, if you have done it the same way as i do just delete the song you want taken off your ipod from the playlist, next time you update your ipod the song should be removed

hope this helps

I have a couple of questions about i-pods.

I got a Nano yesterday and wasn't aware that you had to download songs to it by using I-tunes.

I just went ahead and used Windows Media Player, only to find that there is nothing on it, but 6 GB's are taken up.

Any idea how I can fix this?

and is there any way you can get an album from media player to i-tunes without having the orginial CD?

1. Buy the songs from the Itunes store or downloading them from Limewire and then dragging them over to the library.

Not sure about the 6gb.

2. Yes. Go to File>Import on Itunes and then just click the songs you want from Windows Media Player.

Cheers mate (tu)

This is my first i-pod so I'm a bit new to it all.

Hope I can clear this 6gb thing though!

On the i-pod it's it's claased as other!