• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my id is ofb1988 - Cheers

Will have COD4 soon so you can all kill me and up your ranks :rolleyes:

Hey mate i see your added me, cheers :) cant wait for you to get cod 4, will be cool with even more members playing.

must give a special mention to barkie, who, after seeing we had a person on our team called "[iRA]I-R-A-MAN" took the time out from serious gaming to shoot him in the head on numerous occasions :lol: . barkie, we salute you :beer2:

NO SURRENDER :rangers:

must give a special mention to barkie, who, after seeing we had a person on our team called "[iRA]I-R-A-MAN" took the time out from serious gaming to shoot him in the head on numerous occasions :lol: . barkie, we salute you :beer2:

I was only in that game for about 3 minutes and i still found it hilarious ! TOp notch last night !

I was only in that game for about 3 minutes and i still found it hilarious ! TOp notch last night !

aye the one at downpour. when the game had started i looked behind me to see where the ira noob was and just seen barkie shoot him :lol: was brilliant.

some great team work last night aswell (tu)

aye the one at downpour. when the game had started i looked behind me to see where the ira noob was and just seen barkie shoot him :lol: was brilliant.

some great team work last night aswell (tu)

That round a' search and destroy when it was just me and you left was classic.

Was only doing my duty lads :D

the best one was when at the start of a game he was looking at all of you trying to find me but i had pressed back on the control pad and was behind him bang dead.

or when i launched a grenade of his head.

good games last night !

This is the first game in years that has got me back into gaming in a big way i started with the atari 2600/ zx spectrum that is how old i am.

:D

hold down sqaure, the same to disarm a bomb(youhave to be over the briefcase when disarming)

going have dinner and will be on about 730

awesome see ya then!

did andy500 just kick me? :lol:

I need to get me one of those headsets! Whats the best one?

I think half the folk have been kicked off PSN - Top notch matches tonight. McBoyd, Friendly fire is not the way forward unless they annoy you :lol: In which case you kill them at every oportunity :D

The only deliberate friendly fire was on that idiot that killed me..lizard or something :lol:

That bomb i leave after i die killing half our team was funny as though :lol:

That first time when i shot you, you took me by suprise haha!

hold down sqaure, the same to disarm a bomb(youhave to be over the briefcase when disarming)

going have dinner and will be on about 730

awesome see ya then!

did andy500 just kick me? :lol:

I need to get me one of those headsets! Whats the best one?

Any one thats actually made for the PS3 will be fine - no matter the price. DO NOT get a phone one but - they suck on this.

I think half the folk have been kicked off PSN - Top notch matches tonight. McBoyd, Friendly fire is not the way forward unless they annoy you :lol: In which case you kill them at every oportunity :D

The only deliberate friendly fire was on that idiot that killed me..lizard or something :lol:

Me and Bluenose were absolutly pissing ourselves at that. I think you and Kev got shot by one bullet then Kev dropped a martydom and killed me and bluenose then Barkie was left to do the whole search and destroy by himself :lol::craphead:

Me and Bluenose were absolutly pissing ourselves at that. I think you and Kev got shot by one bullet then Kev dropped a martydom and killed me and bluenose then Barkie was left to do the whole search and destroy by himself :lol::craphead:

Oh it was kev :lol: hahaha! I was like wtf? Half our team is dead!!

Cant get on a single game now, bloody thing, its great online except you can get about 10 games max, then thats it..you cant find any again for ages