Call of Duty 4 PS3 :)

JR

I'm trying to find out what happened to Bluenose - he said something came up saying 'you have been disconnected from PSN' then he was gone. He's not back on yet but ?

I guess PSN cut out for him, i cant get on a single game online atm! Must be that?

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I invited you 4 times and you never came ? Eck its all up and running ;)

right well i ll jump on but if its all laggy (my bro is on cod4 on the 360 doh) i ll jump off, send me an invite, i ll be waiting

that was so funny when kevs bro was shot as was mcboyd and andy and i felt the effects of the martyrdom perk :lol:

as for the headset, mcboyd, all depends how much you're willing to spend. as has been said anyone that is designed for the ps3 will work a treat no matter what the cost. jockney and i have gioteck headsets which cost around £30, depends where you buy it really, which has long talk time and doesnt take long to charge (tu)

thats me off for just now but will be on later for a few games (tu)

that was so funny when kevs bro was shot as was mcboyd and andy and i felt the effects of the martyrdom perk :lol:

as for the headset, mcboyd, all depends how much you're willing to spend. as has been said anyone that is designed for the ps3 will work a treat no matter what the cost. jockney and i have gioteck headsets which cost around £30, depends where you buy it really, which has long talk time and doesnt take long to charge (tu)

thats me off for just now but will be on later for a few games (tu)

Oh right, awesome! Giotech you say? Ill take a gander!

I still cant get on the game, dunno whats going on..damn PSN !

yeh. if you go onto games (game.co.uk) website, go to accessories, then ps3 accessories and if you go right down to the bottom of that page you will see it has been recommend by game, a gioteck bluetooth wireless headset and they are selling it for £30 (tu)

SERVERS ARE DOWN FROM 4AM to 6AM there time USA..what times that here?

I guess thats why i cant get on?

nah. my bro i on fine mate. dunno whats up

Turned ps3 on and off, left it for 5 mins too.

Still get the activision error, went on the cOD4 forums apparently alot of people are getting it, you lot are just lucky? lol!

i dunno, the game just gets quite boring for me now quickly :( i ll get a game with you guys one day, maybe tomorrow night, i got kicked out earlier and PSN is such a bitch compared to xbox live (my only grouch with the thing) that you cant communicate with online friends

i dunno, the game just gets quite boring for me now quickly :( i ll get a game with you guys one day, maybe tomorrow night, i got kicked out earlier and PSN is such a bitch compared to xbox live (my only grouch with the thing) that you cant communicate with online friends

Headsets for comm?

:P They all have them, i dont, i feel left out.

PS im writing on here cos i keep dieing, waiting for respawn hahaha!