Shocking

Del Juve

.....Another Argentine :

Inter Milan could be set to add another Argentine to their squad by snapping up Lanus midfielder Diego Valeri.

The Nerazzurri are in the market for a midfielder following the injuries to Olivier Dacourt, Patrick Vieira, Dejan Stankovic and Luis Figo.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter captain Javier Zanetti has urged the club to sign Lanus hero Valeri.

The 21-year-old was a key player as Lanus produced one of the biggest shocks in Argentine football history by winning the 2007/08 Apertura league title.

It was the first title Lanus had won in their entire history, and Zanetti was clearly impressed by the individual performances of Valeri.

“He is extraordinary and I love his ability to interpret football," Il Trattore stated.

Inter boss Roberto Mancini is also said to be hugely impressed with Valeri and has told President Massimo Moratti to launch a transfer bid.

Valeri would be available for around €9m, and the youngster is overwhelmed that he could soon be playing for one of the biggest clubs in European football.

"In recent days I have spoken with Zanetti,†Valeri admitted to ‘Olé’

“For me it was impressive that a champion such as him used such beautiful words to describe me.

“I was advised to stay calm because we will meet soon in Europe. I can almost not believe what is happening to me.â€

surprise surprise

they will be selling off their best player Ibra next to make way for a new argie striker, who cares if Ibra scores their goals, they need more argies :lol:

surprise surprise

they will be selling off their best player Ibra next to make way for a new argie striker, who cares if Ibra scores their goals, they need more argies :lol:

You know we have the same number of Brazilians as they do Argies, right :P