de marcus

woodyandbuzz

Some people on this make me laugh.

He has scored 4-5 goals for us all of them good finishes he has run Ross Tokley ragged twice abd Tokley kicked him up and down all game and DMB still got up and kept on going!

He cant lace Burkes boots....dont make me laugh!

Burke might be playing well just now but Beasley is an international player who has played for years at a high level in Europe and has a few medals to his name. What does Burke have??

The guy hasnt even been at our club for 6months and people are moaning about him already, some of you need to give yourself a shake!!

First, I think Chris Burke has played extremely well since coming back into the team. However, if DaMarcus doesn't get injured against Stuttgart, I think Rangers win that match. The 4-3-3 being played at the moment would suit him extremely well. Keep in mind that again, he prefers to play on the left. If Naismith is being groomed to play striker, I can see Beasley and Burke both in the team on the wings in the fall.

Frankly, his set piece service has still been missed. But he is not really built for the shite quality of play in the SPL. If Rangers have proper ambitions, he will be an extremely valuable player in Europe. It should be said that for the all fouls he has suffered, he always pops up and continues to give it a go. And he has got Burke/Adam beat in the mental game by miles.