Why Mark Mcgee can't be scotland manager

blueben_d

I'd like McGhee to stay at Motherwell as I'd like to see him build Motherwell up, I think he'd like that too but is interested as to what SFA has to say out of noseyness

Because the tims will steal him by this time next year once they sack strapon for winning nothing and getting humiliated by the gers on a regular basis :pipe:

He has achieved nothing as a manager...his only real test was at Leicester City ........................he also failed there !!! He is an embarrassment.

He is also one of them !! but, his competence should rule him out in the first instance.

I have a feeling he might talk his way into it at the interview. Hopefully Souness goes in and kicks them all in the balls till they give him the job :craphead:

Yes. He certainly comes acros eloquently on TV and was gracious with the emotions of the O'Donnell hype (but, we want a national manager and not a professional mourner), however, he has achieved nothing and .....was hounded at Leicester City and other third rate English clubs. That gives him no credibility and pedigree.

He also failed at Brighton, I think out the possibilities it should be Burley or Souness. Souness dragged us from the brink at one time (ok he had money to spend), and if Burley was given control to manage Hearts and buy/play the players he wanted they probably would have won the SPL.