Walter Smiths Record

Guest greengrass

Won and achieved a hell of a lot more than, Liam Brady, Lou Macari, Tommy Burns, Wim Jansen, Jozef Venglos, John Barnes, Martin O' Neill and Gordon Strachan (tu)

won more, not really an achievement, went you can spend as much as you like. the standard of hte league was very poor then.

why is our nine in a row poor yet your is always fantastic, you say we only done it because the other teams were poor, well when you lot won the european cup that must have been the worst teams ever to have taken part that year. :rolleyes:

Still the most successful club (tu)

you fool? Marseille were demoted from the top league and all in france for match fixing, they should not be seen as runners-up in that years european cup

Why the question mark after 'you fool'?......Are you unsure? Anyway that aside, Marseille were involved in a scandal and were punished. However, they didn't win the big cup. Get a hold of yourself, you appear to be complaining because Rangers weren't recognised as second best! Had Marseille won the big cup then I may have more sympathy for the idea of removing their name from it.......but there is no evidence to support your claim that Rangers should somehow take their place as alsorans.

BFATS

you fool? Marseille were demoted from the top league and all in france for match fixing, they should not be seen as runners-up in that years european cup

Why the question mark after 'you fool'?......Are you unsure? Anyway that aside, Marseille were involved in a scandal and were punished. However, they didn't win the big cup. Get a hold of yourself, you appear to be complaining because Rangers weren't recognised as second best! Had Marseille won the big cup then I may have more sympathy for the idea of removing their name from it.......but there is no evidence to support your claim that Rangers should somehow take their place as alsorans.

BFATS

you're not very smart are you?

Marseilles did win the big cup, don't belive me?

look here then UEFA seem to think they did

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/history/index.html

BFATS

you're not very smart are you?

Marseilles did win the big cup, don't belive me?

look here then UEFA seem to think they did

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/history/index.html

Mhuppet from across the sea has a habit of making mistakes when he's trying to look smart.

What a Nhugget.