Sumthin big DJ said last nite on Clyde

rfc72

THEFISH appears to be one of these terribly lost souls who is unable to find it in his heart to like anyone. Tell me FISH, what Football Chairmen do you admire?

Im not interested any in other chairman I only interested in ours and waiting on him to take his fingers out if his erse and do something positive in relation to his statements over the past few years.

Murray pay up or GTF !

May I sugest you target the catering inside Ibrox (yes I do know it's one of SDM's companies? :rolleyes:

Yes I'd like to get the full story there.

Then there's the Albion Ground, and the Club next to Ibrox.

I think when it all unravels you will all be apologising to fishy, I think minty has made a fortune out of Rangers.

At least you know where Im coming from pal...unfortunately there is a lot of fans on here have ignored all of his wrong doings like you have now mentioned and thats only the tip of the iceberg

(tu)

Keep up the good work, we both know there's a lot on here need their eyes opened for them.

The Problem with Fish is he rarely posts why he dislikes Murray and backs it up.

He uses phrases like 'head in the sand' and 'sly barsteward' in every sentence which makes it very boring and repetitive, making his points rather dilluted because no-one takes much notice any more.

Im not pro Sir David Murray but im not anti Sir David Murray either.

I believe that the landing of Walter and Ally (which I believe will happen) and whether he backs them with significant funds will be the making or breaking of SDM.

Only time will tell.

There is no problem with THEFISH his conscience is absolutely sound

Murray pay up or GTF !!!!

What does your conscience have to do with anything?

You decide

Murray pay up or GTF

Have you ever read "the boy who cried wolf?"

It has a moral in it for you.

any topic The Fish gets involved in just becomes incredibly boring, we've heard the same rants in all his other postings.....whether you agree with some of his "rants" or not.

<zzz>

You seem to be enjoying it you are back on :rolleyes:

Big DJ last nite said that the only good thing this season for Rangers this year has been us the fans and just thinkin of it a couldnt agree anymore with the big man we are still turnin out in big numbers for away games look at Dunfermline game just there on Sunday 2 and 1/2 stands full of Rangers supporters a would say at least 6500, from tv pictures from Motherwell game the ends looked full that day aswell and although St Mirren game at Ibrox said there was 49000 odd there was alot of empty seats but a think it shows just why we really are the people and we will follow our team even through the bad times that we are sufferin at the moment so a just hope from now til the end of season no matter if its Ibrox or any other ground in the SPL that we get behind the team and with the help of us it will give the players that little bit extra confidence knowing that we are 110% behind them everygame

We Are The People

As long as Ibrox is full every 2nd week Murray will be happy with that

That means if you all keep turning up and accepting his sheeite standards he can continue to treat us with contempt

Thats the way the Scum board treated the unwashed in the 90s so dont forget that you are being treated the same way by Murray

What a load of bollocks

Guest Manticore
Big DJ last nite said that the only good thing this season for Rangers this year has been us the fans and just thinkin of it a couldnt agree anymore with the big man we are still turnin out in big numbers for away games look at Dunfermline game just there on Sunday 2 and 1/2 stands full of Rangers supporters a would say at least 6500, from tv pictures from Motherwell game the ends looked full that day aswell and although St Mirren game at Ibrox said there was 49000 odd there was alot of empty seats but a think it shows just why we really are the people and we will follow our team even through the bad times that we are sufferin at the moment so a just hope from now til the end of season no matter if its Ibrox or any other ground in the SPL that we get behind the team and with the help of us it will give the players that little bit extra confidence knowing that we are 110% behind them everygame

We Are The People

As long as Ibrox is full every 2nd week Murray will be happy with that

That means if you all keep turning up and accepting his sheeite standards he can continue to treat us with contempt

Thats the way the Scum board treated the unwashed in the 90s so dont forget that you are being treated the same way by Murray

What a load of bollocks

Wow! Constructive criticism at its best.

Fish you seem to have Obssessive Compulsive SDM Hatred Disorder

How did this all start????

When he started his mis-management approx 7 or 8 yrs ago by selling off RFC assets if you dont know what that was then its too late to explain to you.

But I will give you one indication and then you can start from there....RFC Ticket office etc

You are clearly out of touch

I think I've worked out the Fishes problems with SDM. I think he was once employed in the ticked office and now can't find another job!

Your dead funny....a canny stop laughin noo

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clown !

I hear they are looking for ticket collectors on the Glasgow Underground Fish. Your views should defo be kept underground. The deeper the better. :P