Haze delayed again

barkie

Looks like Haze has been delayed yet again and there is no definate release date now just it's comming out sometime between 01/04/08 and 01/04/09 :craphead:

Was looking forward to this as it's by the people who did Timesplitters which i liked.

Will just have to wait. <_<

I was hearing good things about it.

Amazon's still taking pre-orders with a release date of 30/12/08 !!

:lol:

Also Frontlines has been cancelled for the PS3 (now 360 and PC only) and Destroy all humans on the PS2 cancelled looks like THQ are in the shit they are laying all their teams off.

• 4 weeks later...

Ubi announced Haze due in March !

comment from developer on the forum

Sorry guys but Haze is NOT Duke Nukem Forever

Normally we have to be a bit careful about what we say on forums in case it incurs the wrath of Neko or Dr. Doak for giving too much info away, but this time I'm very safe in saying that Haze is coming.

While we can't explicitly say what improvements we've made (I'd love to tell you all the cool stuff we've been putting in!...but I also love my job too lol) I can guarantee you that the extra bit of time has made a big difference for the better.

We understand the frustration caused by shifting things around a bit, but we just want to make sure things are right for the people who'll be playing Haze *very* soon

Since we're far more forthcoming with info to our fans here at FRD than other games companies, maybe once Haze is sat toasting away in your PS3's we'll be able to do some post mortem video's/articles for you lot, and explain what's gone in and what improved with the bit of extra time we had

I'll see what I can do...well, unless you're a Promise Hand Rebel, in which case you'll get the business end of an assault rifle from me!