Rangers Player by Player

BasileBoliSoup

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else got this book? Got profiles for all gers players from '45 to '97 even the ones who only made a few appearances.

Thought I should read up on some of the greats and learn a bit more about the history of this great club! :rangers:

that would be a good book to get hold of, be full of good stuff. (tu)

I do remember him.

I love going through that stuff and seeing players like Petric and Schnelders, Bjorklund etc. Ones who don't come straight to mind when you think back. Its always the Gazza's and Laudo's etc.

I've got the version that finishes at the end of the eighties (Would make sense i bought it about 92).

Nearly got it signed by Andy Goram at a Scotland signing but they switched him for some scum, i wasn't impressed. Mind you he isn't in the book, don't know if he would have been impressed :-)

I've got the version that finishes at the end of the eighties (Would make sense i bought it about 92).

Nearly got it signed by Andy Goram at a Scotland signing but they switched him for some scum, i wasn't impressed. Mind you he isn't in the book, don't know if he would have been impressed :-)

I had both books, one harback, one softback.

I didn't realise one was the updated version. I just thought I bought the same book.

I buy that many I forget sometimes which I bought.

Quite annoyed now as I gave the updated version to a freind. Don't have the heart to ask for it back now :(