G'Day Fellow Gers

harry handsome

Morning or whatever where ever you are.

Sitting up at 2.30pm in the morning here in Adelaide watching our Staffy have her puppies and thought i would drop a wee note on the forum.

With the transfer deadline looming are we going to strengthen.

We need one attacking midfielder and a robust forward to get Boyd into the game.

Hopefully we will see the young guns get a chance as we streak away from the Munsters.

Sitting up at 2.30pm in the morning here in Adelaide watching our Staffy have her puppies and thought i would drop a wee note on the forum.

We need one attacking midfielder and a robust forward to get Boyd into the game.

Hopefully we will see the young guns get a chance as we streak away from the Munsters.

Smith and Bain are in Italy trying to sign striker Caracciolo. Rumours too regarding possible moves for Simon Davies and Luke Moore.

Oh, and Darren Fletcher is plane-watching again. :rolleyes:

All the news is in the transfer section mate. (tu)

hiya Harry...oh puppy dogs cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

we are sitting here watching strapon hire another dressing room full of players wondering if we will get anyone decent in on time