IF we got any of these players would they staisfy?

scott brown - at the most we will pay about ?2-2.5 million would be a quality signing and would play for the jersy!

alan gow - is available on a free and again a true blue wouldd fight for the team, quite possible another prso but not as much skill. same type of player.

russel anderson - tbh! will be quite hard to get his signature. would be reluctant to leave aberdeen but would be a good signing and could get him for ?500,000-750,000 atthe most.

garry o'conner - homesick in russia. would be a good addition but is he another kris boyd kind of player?

lauren - arsenal defender. seen someone else post this and would be a great addition to the squad. just back from injury and arsene wenger myt want match fitness up to scratch.

Jason Koumas - linked with him in the past. still does a great job. doubt he would come though.

David Healy - would be available for around ?2million. could be interest in a move north. would be a good addition.

Matthew Taylor - could be a suprise move from us for him. have heard a RUMOUR flying about that we have made an enquiry, not sure on how accurate it is yet!

Possibly. It just depends if there is any real interest in him from the Premiership.

I don't think there'd be a shortage of suitors for Matthew Upson to be honest.

from the likes of arsenal chelsea liverpool man u..teams who play in the campions league NO!

he could go to rangers and play in the chmapions league which could be a bonus to him!

Possibly. It just depends if there is any real interest in him from the Premiership.

I don't think there'd be a shortage of suitors for Matthew Upson to be honest.

from the likes of arsenal chelsea liverpool man u..teams who play in the campions league NO!

he could go to rangers and play in the chmapions league which could be a bonus to him!

Chelsea and Liverpool have been strongly linked so I would not be suprised to see him end up at either of them.