Alan Gow

Chambo

Think he will join. Not the most exciting signing but I daresay Walter will have seen enough of him this season to know that he has potential. Good to have a back-up player that isn't Sebo.

Maybe not the most exciting signing but you will certainly get commitment and hard work from him and although not seen him much I have been told by numerous people that he is a very good player who is only going to get better.

Yeah I maybe wasn't clear enough in my post that I would be happy if he signed, just that it wouldn't excie the fans the way an unknown from Rapid Vienna would!

Bring him on - Kris Boyd has shown that goalscoring CAN translate from smaller to larger clubs.

Honestly mate after seeing all these foreign duds I'd actually get more excited signing young Scots. At least we have a rough idea what we are going to get.

(tu)

Gow stuck out like a sore thumb at Airdrie (just like Novo did) and sticks out the same at Falkirk.

He is a goods player and should be given time to prove if hes up to it at ibrox and im guessing a young guy like that will benfit lots from Super Ally.

"The futures bright the futures Rangers" :D

Alan Gow is a monkey.....

Looks good in a very poor Scottish league and is one more name who is not RFC standard like the 30 odd we have signed in the past 7 or so yrs during Murrays mis-management

Why are celtic interested in everyone we are except from Andy bloody Todd.

coz they have just signed a 30 something that turns slower than a tanker and they still have Bobo on thier books, otherwise Todd would be on the radar.