***The Official Rangers v Hibs Thread***

Muff

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davis running the show again... SIGN HIM NOW! :rangers: :bouncy:

Can we sign a loan player on a permanent deal outside a transfer window??? Hope so.!!

Don't know, should be able to do a deal that takes effect come the opening? I certainly hope something can be done

Can we sign a loan player on a permanent deal outside a transfer window??? Hope so.!!

Don't know, should be able to do a deal that takes effect come the opening? I certainly hope something can be done

We done that with Boyd did we not?

Nope, his contract was expiring at the end of the season, so we paid Killie a minimal fee to take him in January

I think we signed Boyd out right m8 we didn't loan him. With Davis we could sign him now and because he is on loan till the end of the season so it wouldn't go through till end of season