Werder... Your boys took a helluva a beating!

Last night Rangers played some of the most exciting attacking football I have seen from a Scottish team this season, however I picked up the papers this morning to read how Werder were "Rotten" or Rangers were "Lucky".... For once can't they just say we were great!

Anyways back to the point, last night Walter once again got his tactics spot on, from having two sitting midfielders to keeping Charlie Adam in the team even though supporters week in week out call for him to be axed. Last Night was up there with the perfomances against Lyon this season and Eclipsed the game against Stuttgart whom our Rivals last night kindly reminded us that they were the better side of the two teams. However last night they were sent packing with their tail between their legs and will think themselves lucky that the scoreline wasn't greater. Forget the so called blunders of the big tim between the sticks, Rangers won every individual battle on the park even Diego was shackled by our top Euro performer Hemdani. Walter has taken Rangers a long way from the depths of despair of last season where we were beat by St Johnstone,Dunfermline and humbled by them in the league. Since Walters arrival there is a sense of belief coming from Ibrox and an Iron will to win, Although the majority have question his signings and tactics we have to admit he has made the correct decisions 99% of the time, We now have a Scottish identity again like the mid 90s, we have Scotlands best keeper, Scotlands best midfielder in Barry Ferguson, Steven Davis a player plucked from the depths of Fulham only to become a linch pin in our midfields drive to success, even Chrisitian Dailly a player whom many of us questioned when news leaked through of his capture has shown signs of quality.

The only question i have is how the fuck did McCulloch miss that b*stard cost me £100 I had us on for 3-0!!!

Anyways Well done lads... Bring on the Tims, We welcome the chase!

I slaved away writing this to no reply :blush:

they're all too busy bouncing in the other thread.

You're spot on WGS (not sure about that mnemonic for the name you've picked though! <_< )

Walter has suprised me with some of his European tactics this time around. Just a pity Europe has been a bit jekyll and hyde for us this season. let's hope we don't have another hyde-like performance in Bremen!

I slaved away writing this to no reply :blush:

they're all too busy bouncing in the other thread.

You're spot on WGS (not sure about that mnemonic for the name you've picked though! <_< )

Walter has suprised me with some of his European tactics this time around. Just a pity Europe has been a bit jekyll and hyde for us this season. let's hope we don't have another hyde-like performance in Bremen!

Haha nice edit, i was about to leap on that :D

Last night Rangers played some of the most exciting attacking football I have seen from a Scottish team this season, however I picked up the papers this morning to read how Werder were "Rotten" or Rangers were "Lucky".... For once can't they just say we were great!

Anyways back to the point, last night Walter once again got his tactics spot on, from having two sitting midfielders to keeping Charlie Adam in the team even though supporters week in week out call for him to be axed. Last Night was up there with the perfomances against Lyon this season and Eclipsed the game against Stuttgart whom our Rivals last night kindly reminded us that they were the better side of the two teams. However last night they were sent packing with their tail between their legs and will think themselves lucky that the scoreline wasn't greater. Forget the so called blunders of the big tim between the sticks, Rangers won every individual battle on the park even Diego was shackled by our top Euro performer Hemdani. Walter has taken Rangers a long way from the depths of despair of last season where we were beat by St Johnstone,Dunfermline and humbled by them in the league. Since Walters arrival there is a sense of belief coming from Ibrox and an Iron will to win, Although the majority have question his signings and tactics we have to admit he has made the correct decisions 99% of the time, We now have a Scottish identity again like the mid 90s, we have Scotlands best keeper, Scotlands best midfielder in Barry Ferguson, Steven Davis a player plucked from the depths of Fulham only to become a linch pin in our midfields drive to success, even Chrisitian Dailly a player whom many of us questioned when news leaked through of his capture has shown signs of quality.

The only question i have is how the fuck did McCulloch miss that b*stard cost me £100 I had us on for 3-0!!!

Anyways Well done lads... Bring on the Tims, We welcome the chase!

I agree , we have progressed hugely from where we were last year , WS added 2 outfield players in January - Davis and Dailly , both have made a great contribution since they were introduced into the team , we are in a fantastic position at the moment , the title is coming home

as for LMc missing the chance , pity about the cash , i was celebrating the goal , then someone told me it was a corner