English Football

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Reached my deposit on 365 and the arseholes on PP weren’t offering shots and shat myself to go for SOT on them :lol: 

I had a nice wee free build a bet where 3 legs have come up but final one was Mowatt 1 shot on target - should have gone Furlong😡

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Went Armstrong 2+ sot, Johnston 1+, and Bednarek booking

Nearly there, sadly Baggies haven’t done enough going forward to get the big lad into trouble…

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Picked out 4 games over 2.5 goals n stuck an extra one in at 1/2 (the shortest odds) you guessed it that one fucked me by a goal 🤣

🙈

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Was going to be Kamara v Bartley had it gone the other way.

Glad to see Aribo getting good recognition going off after a rough start to his time at Southampton. I think we are due money if Kamara goes up so i'd be leaning towards wanting Leeds to go up. 

8 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Glad to see Aribo getting good recognition going off after a rough start to his time at Southampton. I think we are due money if Kamara goes up so i'd be leaning towards wanting Leeds to go up. 

Yes - was done out of the ‘assist’ for the stonewall penalty that the ref ignored.

Think Joe’s worked his way into things quite well over the last few weeks.

i think you’re right re payment for Glen. Just under £0.5m, I gather.

Every little helps!

I live in Leeds territory & wife’s a Leeds fan, so I think I’ll be leaning that way, too!

On 17/05/2024 at 23:01, STEPPS BOY said:

Met police will be looking forward to next weekend.

Man U and Leeds down there at same time

Years back the Met had Marseille, I think PSV and a big Millwall game all on the same night. Westfield got trashed, things were happening on the other side of London. Came out the tube to armed officers 😀