FIFA08

bluenose_72

Nah, I have PES instead.

PES 08 Loyal :craphead:

this years pes hasnt lived up to previous ones.

sure eck (tu) ill be on before and after the eveton game but i have seen you're record of 24 wins and 2 defeats so i am wary of facing you :lol: maybe start off with an unranked match :BELM:

yeh it is good banter with the headsets, andy (tu) kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka :rangers:

im actually heading on just now if anyone wants a game?

Guest johngers
Nah, I have PES instead.

I agree, but ive never bought a fifa since the 2001 version, and had all the PES's, so i just stuck with it.

Stupid move :clout:

Nah, I have PES instead.

I agree, but ive never bought a fifa since the 2001 version, and had all the PES's, so i just stuck with it.

funnily enough this is the first fifa since 2001 that i have had for more than 2 days. i then got pes 1 and loved it and bought all pes titles since(even got voted in my 6th year yearbook as "most likely to be playing pes for the rest of my life" :lol: ). but i have loved this years fifa and would recommend it to anybody (tu)

Guest johngers
Nah, I have PES instead.

funnily enough this is the first fifa since 2001 that i have had for more than 2 days. i then got pes 1 and loved it and bought all pes titles since (even got voted in my 6th year yearbook as "most likely to be playing pes for the rest of my life" :lol: ). but i have loved this years fifa and would recommend it to anybody (tu)

Now thats something to say in an interview :craphead:

May buy it in a few weeks

Nah, I have PES instead.

funnily enough this is the first fifa since 2001 that i have had for more than 2 days. i then got pes 1 and loved it and bought all pes titles since (even got voted in my 6th year yearbook as "most likely to be playing pes for the rest of my life" :lol: ). but i have loved this years fifa and would recommend it to anybody (tu)

Now thats something to say in an interview :craphead:

May buy it in a few weeks

i know :craphead:

at least i wasnt voted "most likely to be working in somerfields for the rest of my life" :BELM::craphead:

Bluenose was getting beat there in a ranked and he turned off his playstation :craphead: Just goes down as a three niller for me :lol: Yet to beat me in a ranked match :craphead:

dont worry, got my revenge. 4-0 up after 36 mins and then you quit the game. :rangers:

Bluenose was getting beat there in a ranked and he turned off his playstation :craphead: Just goes down as a three niller for me :lol: Yet to beat me in a ranked match :craphead:

dont worry, got my revenge. 4-0 up after 36 mins and then you quit the game. :rangers:

I actually said at 1-0 I was gonna quit if you never put your headset on, then I went out and saw your message and went 'ah fuck'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

add me ps_gamer give anyone a game

and yeah someone should add an interactive league theres loads of spl ones but no rangers leagues as of yet!

also i wish zenit were on it just to hammer them. oh well theres always next years!

anyone on here play it? i only play it online, a lot better than PES! ive played andy about 10 times and hes yet to beat me (although hes getting closer).

anyone fancy a game sometime?

am up for that bluenose am the shizzle at fifa a welcome the challenge ha ha :rolleyes: