Lisbon ticket prices

just got an e-mail saying that the price of the ticket is 35 quid!!!! i find that fuckn shocking and redictulas (sp) its way over the priced and i wonder if this game will be a sell out due to the the ticket price

I have to admit that this price shocked me also,I m flying in from the US for the old firm game on the 29th and decided to stay for the Lisbon game when I saw the draw ,so now I have to pay for extra accomodation until friday as well as the cost of changing my flight couple that with 70 quid for tickets for the wife and myself for the game its proving quite expensive.Now Im not complaining about the cost of flying over or really stayin the extra days thats my choice ,but given the fixture pile up and the amount of games that are looming then 35 quid a ticket for the avrage fan seems to be a bit excessive especially if you intend to take family.

I will pay the 35 quid as I do not get over as often as I like but I know of many fans in Scotland who simply cannot afford that kinda of outlay.

Within Reach of the average Rangers fan.Im not against Rangers making as much as they can out of this game but theyre are in danger of pricing out some of there supporters who in my opionion are worth more to the team at the ground than watching on the telly becuase thy couldnt afford to go ..I realise that this is a very important fixture in terms of club prestige and revenue but in the grand scheme of things is it any more imprtant the the old firm game that precedes it I think not.The werder game was also very important but there wasnt a capacity crownd there now im not sure of the pricing policy for that game but if it was the same as the Lisbon game then they did very well to get 45000 but that just shows you the loyalty of the Rangers support . Rangers should be charging normal SPL league prices for this game .not much cheaper I grant you but a least you can get a cuople of extra pints b efore /after the game

Anyway I wll be there and Im sure the support will be fantastic as usual

UEFA CUP QUARTER FINAL

Rangers v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Thursday 3 April. Ibrox Stadium, kick-off 7.45pm

As a season ticket holder who has signed up to the credit card mandate scheme for European home matches, please note that your Smartcard will be activated automatically for the above UEFA Cup match.

Tickets for this game are priced at £35 for adults and £24 for concessions. Payment will be taken from this Friday, 21 March**.

Bar 72 and season ticket holders in section MLF, please note that this game is included in your season ticket and your Smartcard will be activated automatically.

In order to comply with UEFA requirements some season holder seats may not be available. If your seat is one of those affected you will require to be relocated and we will contact you under separate cover to provide you with a ticket for an alternative seat. Under the terms of UEFA’s requirements, these seats may be returned to us. In the event that this arises, subject to time constraints, we will sell these seats to Rangers fans. It is therefore possible that as a consequence you may find that a Rangers fan is located in your seat. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and would stress that this is a matter entirely outwith the control of Rangers Football Club. To compensate for the inconvenience, we will apply a £2 discount.

It's the consessions price that is a bit expensive.

As somone says "It's the quarter finals of the UEFA Cup, what would you expect to pay"

I know that this is a tough time for fans because of all the games we are playing and the club will be thankfull for the extra revenue but, if you dont pay the £35, someone else will.

If we were a Chelsea or a Man Utd we would be paying up to £50 for some games, we are trying to compete with the big boys but finances are tight so we have to try and make as much money as possible.

i think it excessive it may well be the quarter final but the round previous was 26 thats a 9 qiud increase which i find too much

of course i will pay it but its the folk with a couple of kids or an oap theyre prices have really gone up my dads tkt was 13 for the bremen game