need ticket info

rossger

Just booked myself a weeks holiday in Algarve with a nights stay in Lisbon for the game :D does anyone have any info on tickets for the game over there and where i could get a couple? any helps good help :rangers:

My ma and da went to Algarve a few years back, to find that it's full of taigs, my da had his rangers top on as well, and all the tims were starin at him. They ended up in an Irish pub because there was no Brit ones there, and needed to leave because they started singin their rebel songs.. lol

Phone Sir David Murray..

i heard hes trying to flog one or two

:lol:

Where u been op?

my computer decided to stop working so had to save up and get myself a new one so not been able to get online for a bit but im back now :rangers:

My ma and da went to Algarve a few years back, to find that it's full of taigs, my da had his rangers top on as well, and all the tims were starin at him. They ended up in an Irish pub because there was no Brit ones there, and needed to leave because they started singin their rebel songs.. lol

I've heard its full of taigs aswell but i'd imagine they'll be a few fellow gers staying there at that time (tu)

hahaha just seen this on a tim forum http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/world-foot...ngers-fans.html

"the first leg is at ibrox i think

they are going to get hammered 4-0

so if they charge for away tickets nobody will come" - random taig

Then he's basing Sporting's team quality on stats from Football Manager 2008 :lol: