Derek Carcary

Gus2

Small, very light, fast, scored goals in reserves 2 years ago. Did very little last year, think he was injured for a spell, however the style the reserves played didn't make anyone look good last year or this year.

Possibly at an age when, like most of our promising young players in the past, should move to get a chance of first team football

We should offer Rae to the Dons for Anderson but it wont happen, especially as he has the armband at the moment.

I would do that aswell, doubt Aberdeen would accept it tho. They can just offer him a pre contract.

We should offer Rae to the Dons for Anderson but it wont happen, especially as he has the armband at the moment.

I used to be a fan of Gavin Rae he even showed a bit of him old self towards the end of last season but now he just looks so slow and nackered.

He probably lacks match fitness. If he got fit I think he could make a decent contribution. After all he was one of the best midfielders outside the OF when we signed him

I used to be a fan of Gavin Rae he even showed a bit of him old self towards the end of last season but now he just looks so slow and nackered.

He probably lacks match fitness. If he got fit I think he could make a decent contribution. After all he was one of the best midfielders outside the OF when we signed him

I dont think he will ever be match fit. His knees are knackered. I hope he does not get an extension, cant see it.

Trouble is that Calderwood said he didn't want him.

Who was looking at him, Hibs, Falkirk?

I dont think Aberdeen would really be that bothered about getting him, they currently have Barry Nicholson, Gary Dempsey and Scott Severin who play in that position and are good players. Where would Rae fit in?

I dont think Aberdeen would really be that bothered about getting him, they currently have Barry Nicholson, Gary Dempsey and Scott Severin who play in that position and are good players. Where would Rae fit in?

Doubt it, he is p*sh.