Brigtonian in Houston, Texas

brigton

Fellow Bears new to the Board. Thanks for having me. Just listening to the Mhankies game @ Gretna , all and sundry praising Scumtic , " yes that's all they have to do @ this time of the season is just keep winning " so says D.J. Davie Provo.etc...

Yet listening to yesterdays Teddies game, we're lack lustre, boring to watc & mediocre. Just bring it on next week.

As a older Bear , Scumtic's biggest hurdle, in my humble opinion, we be Walter Smith and his contempt for Strapon........

Again Thanks for having me, now thoughts on next-week..... :rangers:

Fellow Bears new to the Board. Thanks for having me. Just listening to the Mhankies game @ Gretna , all and sundry praising Scumtic , " yes that's all they have to do @ this time of the season is just keep winning " so says D.J. Davie Provo.etc...

Yet listening to yesterdays Teddies game, we're lack lustre, boring to watc & mediocre. Just bring it on next week.

As a older Bear , Scumtic's biggest hurdle, in my humble opinion, we be Walter Smith and his contempt for Strapon........

Welcome to rangersmedia Brigton. Hope you like what you see

welcome to the board mate. Just typical bias in the media. Celtic were rank rotten today and 3-0 really flatters them against the worst team in the league by a mile. They are going to be taught a lesson next saturday, i just hope our players dont take the foot off the gas as i want a damn good hammering. Not score twice and then sit back and defend. Keep going and stick as many past them as possible

are you as old as me brigton ?

It's not a competition Coop!! If it makes you happy consider yourself the oldest, baldest Rmed-er on here :harhar:

It's not a competition Coop!! If it makes you happy consider yourself the oldest, baldest Rmed-er on here :harhar:

its a tongue in cheek question 86 :lol:

I Know, i know, Coop. But we all know you like thinking you are the oldest on here!- it gives you something to moan about :harhar: :lol:

I Know, i know, Coop. But we all know you like thinking you are the oldest on here!- it gives you something to moan about :harhar: :lol:

Im far from being the oldest by a long way. Plenty older and wiser guys than me on RM, trust me.

My Granny was Four before she Fourty-One........Ritchie* Shearer*Caldow*Davis * McKinnon*Stevenson.

Scott* McMillan*MILLAR*Brand &Wilson.....God Bless the Glasgow Rangers...

My Granny was Four before she Fourty-One........Ritchie* Shearer*Caldow*Davis * McKinnon*Stevenson.

my dad says jimmy millar is the best player hes seen at rangers and hes in his seventies and still goin to the games

You must be about my age Brigtonian. I worked in the Police from Tobago Street from 68-71. That was the team when I began supporting the Gers.

• 2 weeks later...