DMB hopes to be back before the end of the season

Boab

dont know if he will contribute between now and the season but if hes back for the end of season tour/start of pre season, all the better, he has the potential to be a great player for us and I felt we missed him for the lyon game :(

Great news, hopefully this will kick Burke and McCulloch up the arse, if you dont wat to lose your place to a fully fit DMB then battle for your places, show us why we should keep you in the XI ahead of DMB or which wing hes gonna take.

The competition will hopefully do that which is no bad thing

Beasley targets early Gers return

Rangers winger DaMarcus Beasley says he is hopeful of returning to action before the end of the season.

The USA international suffered knee ligament damage against Stuttgart in the Champions League in November.

He had been expected to miss the rest of the campaign after being stretchered off following a collision with goalkeeper Raphael Schafer.

But Beasley has returned to Murray Park, having undergone treatment in his homeland.

Link

Yeah, I think he's a good player - can cross a ball better than others we have had out on that wing. Looked a little bit lightweight in the SPL in a few games but if he can get that sorted he can be a big player for us.

I hate this 'he's too light' argument oft levelled at DMB.

Do you want all our players to be like McCulloch and Adam? Not you in particular Chris, but I've heard this aimed at DMB way too much.

He's fast as lightning, I'm not sure he would be if he was a typical 13 stone SPL knuckle dragger. Great attitude also, doesn't stay down when he's kicked.

Ross Tokely of ICT is no doubt is still having nightmares about the ripping DMB gave him during the first game of the season.